• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I'll still watch it, but, yeah - the Office is over.

That said, I think 30 Rock is the best show on television right now.

I've been so disappointed so far this season. I think all the guest stars have ruined it. (Although, I am looking forward to the Jon Hamm episodes, I absolutely love "Don Draper")

30 Rock 1st & 2nd seasons were so great! Favorite episode: Dr Spaceman (SPA-che-man) suggesting Jenna do meth to lose weight. too funny!

• 1 month later...

For me it's all about 30 Rock now. I don't even watch The Office anymore.

It was "Hi , I'm Tracy Jordan. I'm black NBC. Very proud, like peacocks. Right, Janet?" that did it for me..

That or "This round is Texas Doozy. Face cards are wild, three

Now that I've run out of Always Sunny episodes to watch, I'm gonna have to go back and see what I've missed this season.

Haven't missed much, although I've really only watched like 2 episodes of this season. To me, the show started going down hill when Jack and Pam got together.

Haven't missed much, although I've really only watched like 2 episodes of this season. To me, the show started going down hill when Jack and Pam got together.

you mean Jim, Right?

To me it's as good as it's always been. One of my favorite characters on the show is the one that you never see. The camera guy. I love when he ducks behind stuff when caught filming a private moment.

Oh, I know. I've seen the first 10 of this season. Just didn't see last weeks when it came back from the holiday break. It's definitely not as good. Too much convoluted plot and character development. I liked the show because it could stand high on the dialogue alone.

you mean Jim, Right?

To me it's as good as it's always been. One of my favorite characters on the show is the one that you never see. The camera guy. I love when he ducks behind stuff when caught filming a private moment.

Yes, I meant Jim.. Shows you how much I've lost interest in the show.. :hmm

But hey, maybe I'll give it another try tomorrow.. It's been a loong time.

Yes, I meant Jim.. Shows you how much I've lost interest in the show.. :hmm

But hey, maybe I'll give it another try tomorrow.. It's been a loong time.

hey if you have TEVO it's only sacrificing about 20 minutes of your life and you may get a smile out of your face. :yes

hey if you have TEVO it's only sacrificing about 20 minutes of your life and you may get a smile out of your face. :yes

Yes TIVO is grand. I'm spoiled now though; I can't stand to watch live TV. I'm always trying to fast forward..