I thought that was odd - as it did not lead into the story of the show.

I noticed that on My Name Is Earl and The Office last night Earl and Jim both made references to past episodes.

Maybe deleted scenes (haven't checked NBC's site yet) would explain why Kevin was wallowing in that chili. While laughing, I still couldn't help but feel bad for him, esp. when he said "it's pretty much the one thing I do well."

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe deleted scenes (haven't checked NBC's site yet) would explain why Kevin was wallowing in that chili. While laughing, I still couldn't help but feel bad for him, esp. when he said "it's pretty much the one thing I do well."

There is one so far.

Maybe it seemed odd as it was a physical comedy deal, instead of the usual opening of someone just talking.

I was under the impression that he was simply trying to salvage as much of the chili as possible, seeing as how it's the thing he does best. Mmmm... floor chili.

Oh totally. I was under that impression, too. It just turned into a wallow-fest there at the end. I felt so bad for him!

OK last nights episode was nto the best, but I loved the whole casual day theme. Meredith was hilarious.

Q: Where is your underwear?

A: It's casual day!

I love creeed too, and he seemed extra creepy yesterday in a weird way for him.

I loved the Casual Day theme... it was just like at my work, everyone tattling on each other. Somehow we turn into 5yr olds when we wear jeans at work.

That Meredith bit was hilarious!

Guest Hollinger.

anyone know what the song was that was playing at Cafe Disco when Dwight showed up? It was really catchy. Only part of the lyrics I caught were "Remember who you are"

I'm hoping that episode was supposed to be some kind of palate-cleansing transitional piece between the reign of Charles and the return of Michael, because otherwise I'm not sure what its purpose was.

Terrible. :no

I instantly thought Bob Vance was having an affair as soon as I saw the secretary. I think it will happen and Dwight will somehow end up with or try to date Phyllis. Kevin and Meredith was just nauseatingly funny.

edit: my bad, a co-worker said that it was not Meredith making out with Kevin. My wife and I both thought it was.

So I guess I'm the only one who thought it sucked.

I didn't laugh at all until the VERY end, and then it was just some throwaway thing they put up as the credits rolled, that I can't even remember now.

I just don't think they know how to write for these characters anymore.

I'm afraid that Michael leaving to start his own paper company will turn out to have been the jumping of the shark.

There were a lot of funny moments, but overall it was merely average, in my opinion. The dancing stuff was weird. Kevin and Lynn making out was hilarious.

What pissed me off the most was that Jim and Pam didn't elope. I was pisssssed. Just feckin get married already. Though I know that kind of event has to be saved for a season (or series) finale.

I wonder if Andy and Kelly will have something going on now. It was interesting that they were thrown together, like Dwight and Phyllis. Although, he was actually treating her like a horse, of course.

I'm afraid that Michael leaving to start his own paper company will turn out to have been the jumping of the shark.

I remember that thread!

I loved last night's episode. It was the first really solid one in a few weeks. While Dwight's bedside manner may leave something to be desired, he genuinely seemed to be concerned w/ Phyllis' ailing back. I thought it was pretty cool how he wanted to dance with her when they both went to the Disco Cafe.

Angela walking under the limbo stick was pretty funny, too. Very subtle.