• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we continue to like the Office. I think we're just biased because we caught up on the whole U.S. series over the past 9 months, and still like the characters so much.

love Big Bang Theory

love Parks and Recreation (this doesn't get near enough media attention in my book)

love Modern Family

we tried Community 3 times at the beginning and just couldn't watch it. is it better now?

Cougartown is torture. It's worse than How I Met Your Mother.

oh and the new scrubs is not quite as painful as cougartown, but it's trying.

Fanatic about Big Bang Theory

Modern Family is the Bomb

I watch Cougar Town cause I think Christa Miller is hot

Dman and I like How I met Your Mother

Two and a half men is an embarrassment

The first two seasons of the Office are Gold

The First SEason and a half of My Name is Earl is platinum

Parks and Rec has gotten way better this year. And how often have there been 2 TV shows set in Indiana on at the same time?!?! (Parks and Rec & The Middle). Go Hoosier state!

I've only caught bits and pieces of Parks and Rec (we watch the other 3 shows on during that NBC block), but I saw they drink Upland beer on the show which is pretty cool. Maybe I need to get myself a growler and watch it one of these nights

So the previous "clip" episode of The Office was pretty lame, but I thought last night was pretty good. I'm warming up to Erin... "Scissor me!". And I wouldn't mind having a fluffer-nutter in David Wallace's hot tub, if you know what I mean... :shifty

SUCK IT!

Shades of the old Office -

Erin: "I've got a big box, yes I do! I've got a big box, how 'bout you?"

Oscar: "I think you don't know what you're saying..."

Guest Speed Racer

Erin really is turning out to be a great and useful character. I wasn't sure what they were going to do with her, but they are using her to make Michael a lot less annoying and a lot funnier. Dwight is the only other person who has ever played off of Michael's antics before, but his was always so malicious and power-trippy. Her participation is a lot more whimsical, and I think that's putting some new life into the show.

I'm still chuckling about the whole "scissor me!" thing. I mean, not once but TWICE, Erin throws scissors point-first at Michael with that vapid yet excited look on her face. I'm also still trying to decide if I want Andy & Erin to end up together. On the one hand, enough with the office romances already! But on the other hand, they're so cute with each other...

Erin really is turning out to be a great and useful character. I wasn't sure what they were going to do with her, but they are using her to make Michael a lot less annoying and a lot funnier. Dwight is the only other person who has ever played off of Michael's antics before, but his was always so malicious and power-trippy. Her participation is a lot more whimsical, and I think that's putting some new life into the show.

Plus she's crazy hawt.

The only other new episode this month will be airing this week.

Sabre's CEO tells Michael and Jim that one of them must take a step down and go back to sales.

I was wondering if Wallace would return. That was pretty funny.

• 4 weeks later...

For tonight's episode, I say well done. I entirely identitfied with the latching on problems and the anxiety of nipple confusion. I had tears in my eyes, reliving the birth of Maddie on friggin The Office. She's 6 now! :wub

The fact that the cops knew that was Dwight -- priceless.

My wife and I felt the same way. We're expecting our second right now and those scenes brought back a lot of memories, both good and bad. Especially the bitchy nurse and not wanting to leave the hospital.

So, they had a ton of parking tickets, all the food in their fridge was surely spoiled, but they got new cabinets out of it. I call that a wash!

Close to home here too - my wife's 5 months along (our first) and her closest friend (also an Office fan) delivered her first earlier in the day yesterday. Not the funniest episode, but good stuff.

I was thinking that Community was going to take the cake last night - due to the spanking deal. But, I'd say Andy and April topped that. That show is great now.

It was cool to see Dwight and Jim at it again. I sort of have a mega-desk.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone seen that ad where Michael Scott says the words "date night"? I think it's for this week's Office episode.

It clearly seems like it's also trying to advertise for Date Night (his movie with Tina Fey). Or at least to get people to mention it on a message board to see if anyone else noticed it.

I also noticed Erin on an old medication commercial. Not sure exactly what it was for?

Has anyone seen that ad where Michael Scott says the words "date night"? I think it's for this week's Office episode.

It clearly seems like it's also trying to advertise for Date Night (his movie with Tina Fey). Or at least to get people to mention it on a message board to see if anyone else noticed it.

I also noticed Erin on an old medication commercial. Not sure exactly what it was for?

On one of those shows last week, there was all sorts of new films mentioned in the dialogue between the characters.

In Japan, heart surgeon. Number one. Steady hand. One day, yakuza boss need new heart. I do operation. But, mistake! Yakuza boss die. Yakuza very mad. I hide in fishing boat, come to America. No English, no food, no money. Darryl give me job. Now I have house, American car, and new woman. Darryl save life. My big secret: I kill yakuza boss on purpose. I good surgeon. The best

The scene where Erin is chatting up the dude at the bar was funny as hell. She is great.