• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is correct:

Meanwhile, Jim and Pam have decided to obtain a marriage license as planning their expensive wedding has become too stressful. They find that the only place they can do it immediately is a city hall in Youngstown, Ohio and they opt not to tell the employees.
Oh, right. I forgot about that bit. I'm still pissed that they didn't follow through, but I do like that they didn't because it sets up an epic wedding episode. Can you say conflicted feelings?

I had a feeling right from the get go that they were not going to do it. They came in to wark and were leaving early to drive 8 hours to get married that day. It just didn't add up.

I hope they never get married and It turns out to be a Pam/Roy situation. Weddings and baby's ruin somany shows for me.

I like any awkward interaction that Michael has in front of an audience.

The 30 Rock episode was so much better.

30 Rock was hilarious! Funniest one this season. I loved all of Liz' "advice".

Because of the x-ray.

I actually thought Holly was going to turn up pregnant with Michael's baby after Pam read that letter on her computer...

The promos kept suggesting something big was going to happen at the picnic. I thought it would be Phylis and Bob, or Michael and Holly.

Office Quotes

Rolf: You suckers are going down! They're going to wipe their asses with your serves! Piss all over your faces!

Does it really matter why they tested her for pregnancy? Pam's pregnant! And Jim's reaction, the near tears, was awesome.

Also - Amy Ryan is fearless in playing Holly. No one else could pull off lines like "Extry extry!" Just genius acting. Seriously.

That was a redeemer episode. The cold open was, for once, classic Office. In many ways it was the most traditional Office episode in a long time. You have your prank, classic Dwight, your Michael blunder, and your Jim/Pam moment. So all in all it was good. My faith has been mostly restored.

I actually didn't find 30 Rock especially funny. But the Beastie Boys had the best lines.

I am still confused.

As the nurse wheeled Pam off to get the x-ray, she rattled off a few things that could be dangerous, "if there's any chance you're pregnant" was one of them. I imagine she said, "oh, yeah, I could be pregnant" so they tested her before doing the x-ray.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...