• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't like Andy proposing to Angela. I dunno, I don't particularly like that storyline. The very end of the show was funny though, with Dwight getting his!

Also, I thought Michael was hilarious in this ep. Steve Carrell really does a great job with that role.

I think he asked Jim to double book the sale online as well.

And when Jim told him about the sale Ryan said something like "congratualtions on doing your job."

I was hoping something would happen with Angela staying behind at the office with Dwight.

I'm still curious to see what will happen this week.

Your wish came true ...

I didn't like Andy proposing to Angela. I dunno, I don't particularly like that storyline. The very end of the show was funny though, with Dwight getting his!

Also, I thought Michael was hilarious in this ep. Steve Carrell really does a great job with that role.

That seemed a bit odd - but that shot of his parents, and his line about carrying a ring around for 6 years was funny. Just like the My Name Is Earl episode, they seemed to throw everything in there for the season's last episode.

I thought Earl last night was even better than the Office. That show really came on strong at the end of the season.

(Ethan Suplee as Randy Hickey is the most underrated actor on television.)

God, I actually feel bad for Andy.

Exactly! After it ended, I said "Poor Andy!" and Beth was like "I can't feel bad for that guy - he's too creepy."

I wish I didn't miss Earl. Gotta check it out online - the past few eps have been great.

Guest Rufer
Exactly! After it ended, I said "Poor Andy!" and Beth was like "I can't feel bad for that guy - he's too creepy."

"Mr.Andrew Bernard. Has a nice ring to it."