That has to be it.. But yeah, no kidding about CJ. James Davis actually gave up a chance to go to the NFL last year because he had so much faith in his team. I'm sure he's kicking himself in the ass now.

They have only played one game but the way they looked Saturday, my local little league team could have beaten them. :thumbdown

Eh, you guys have cupcakes the next 3 weeks or so (hello, Citadel!) so you'll get some wins and pad the stats. It'll be ok.

We have a revenge game tomorrow. No way Spurrier is beaten by Vandy two weeks in a row. If that happens, after 30+ years, I will definitely believe in the chicken curse.

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that was painful. If you can't win with one of the best college football coaches ever, you just can't win. Nothing else to say.

Just imagine if Clemson had The Old Ball Coach.... I'll trade you for Tommy. :lol

Just imagine if Clemson had The Old Ball Coach.... I'll trade you for Tommy. :lol

Nah. :lol I don't want to get rid of Spurrier (although I would love to get rid of Hunt) but it's just so frustrating that even he can't help us win. WTF are we doing?? I really wish we were in another conference. Not sure how we ever ended up in the SEC or who thought it was a good idea.

Nah. :lol I don't want to get rid of Spurrier (although I would love to get rid of Hunt) but it's just so frustrating that even he can't help us win. WTF are we doing?? I really wish we were in another conference. Not sure how we ever ended up in the SEC or who thought it was a good idea.

To be fair, he didn't do so well with the Redskins, either. I've become less convinced of his genius in recent years.

Hey watch me fall, are you going to any of the Gamecock games this year? My band is playing several tailgate parties this year. If you're going, you could check us out. There will be plenty of free beer thats for sure.. :lol

If you're playing for frats, no thanks. I'm way too old to deal with those kind of tailgates. :lol

Most are frats/sorority's but for some of them, they are just huge tailgate parties that people throw and they hire a band. Gotta love Southern College Football. :)

Frankly, I'll be pissed if they play him vs. Ohio. Maybe give him a couple carries, at most, if he's up to it. But they should be plenty equipped to win that one without him. Let him rest, and hope he's ready to go for USC and beyond.

Not playing vs. Ohio. Smart call. Get him rarin' to go vs. the school of the traitorous Carson Palmer. I'm a Cleveland fan and it just boils my blood. But not really.

Not playing vs. Ohio. Smart call. Get him rarin' to go vs. the school of the traitorous Carson Palmer. I'm a Cleveland fan and it just boils my blood. But not really.

ahem. If you are going to hate on one of our Heisman winners, you might as well make fun of the guy who got away with murder.

And I wasn't alive for the 1969 Rose Bowl, so don't bore me with history.

ahem. If you are going to hate on one of our Heisman winners, you might as well make fun of the guy who got away with murder.

I don't hate USC or its players, but Palmer should know better when he talks. He's in Buckeye Country, and you don't talk like that about Buckeye Football. He lives in Cinci (from what I hear), for crying out loud. He should know by now. I don't care if he allies himself closely with his alma mater (as he probably should), but Ohio pays him his bucks, so he should tread more carefully.

I suppose I'm more passionate about this issue than the majority of people.

Most are frats/sorority's but for some of them, they are just huge tailgate parties that people throw and they hire a band. Gotta love Southern College Football. :)

Ah, I see. I've always wanted to say, hey I'm with the band! :lol

You play outside or one of the facilities?

I suppose I'm more passionate about this issue than the majority of people.

I have to admit, I don't have much of an opinion about Carson Palmer's comments about OSU. I'd probably get sick of hearing it, too, but he's a moron for voicing it publicly...considering he is only the less-than-superstar QB of the 3rd most popular football team in the state.

There's also plenty to hate on with Leinart (who's looking more and more like Ryan Leaf everyday) and Bush (who is adjusting to his post-USC paycut), but we only tease because of insane jealousy. They've been the best program of the past decade, though if tOSU wins it all this year that might be debatable, and they have the best cheerleaders in the county. And I can't speak for Charles White, but in terms of USC Heisman winners Marcus Allen was awesome.

--Mike

Michigan should not have to struggle to beat Miami of Ohio. Their first drive was amazing; nothing that followed was.

The weather was nice. I got a nice tan, the Miami cheerleaders were cute, I had a late lunch at Cottage Inn, and we won. All and all, it was a nice day to be in A2.

But Michigan needs to get their sh*t together and beat ND next week.