So is Georgia.

Yeah alot of Gamecock fans say the same thing about Clemson but I think that's a pretty moronic statement. Beating Clemson does nothing to gain us respect on a national level like beating Georgia, LSU or Florida does. Clemson who? :thumbup

Well yes.. Its a completely meaningless game.. It doesn't count in their conferences, it's basically just a exhibition game. All it does is give the winning team a year of bragging rights.

And you won't be saying Clemson who after they win the ACC title this year. :lol

Shit.. I jinxed them..

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pains me to say it as my second-favorite team, but I'm a little worried about Va Tech against East Carolina. They've struggled to find offense at times in recent years and this year they may not have the D to bail them out.

In other news, I dig all this Chris Wells for Heisman stuff...but its getting a little too unanimous in the media lately.(every contributor to Yahoo! Sports picked Wells to win in) I hope I'm not smelling an jinx. :unsure

Arkansas St over Texas A&M

:rolleyes

Should see a lot of this stuff this year. May be time to be afraid, Lane and Goodson will be in the backfield at the same time.

061014_jorvorskie_lane_hlarge.hlarge.jpg

610x.jpg

In other news, I dig all this Chris Wells for Heisman stuff...but its getting a little too unanimous in the media lately.(every contributor to Yahoo! Sports picked Wells to win in) I hope I'm not smelling an jinx. :unsure

Hell, I'll bite, I want it to happen.

cc_beanie.jpg

Michigan over Utah.

That's incredibly ballsy.

That's incredibly ballsy.

I don't know what is causing my sense of doom and foreboding for the Michigan-Utah game:

(1) The complete lack of depth on the offensive line for Michigan;

(2) The fact that the QB situation is iffy at best; or

(3) Trying to get through the stadium construction before the game with 100K+ other people.

I just hope that there is not a repeat of the Labor Day Weekend Horror from last year - and I'm not talking about the sunburn.

I don't know what is causing my sense of doom and foreboding for the Michigan-Utah game:

(1) The complete lack of depth on the offensive line for Michigan;

(2) The fact that the QB situation is iffy at best; or

(3) Trying to get through the stadium construction before the game with 100K+ other people.

I just hope that there is not a repeat of the Labor Day Weekend Horror from last year - and I'm not talking about the sunburn.

I was actually kidding. I haven't been keeping up with UM preseason activities, but do I have more faith in your team than you do (except for, obviously, the GAME)? :unsure