Yeah yeah. I know. And he's been suspended from the school and the team until August. Now maybe he can go home and man up or something. What a punk. Sad that someone so immature is a father, too. Maybe he'll learn, maybe not. No big loss in my eyes.

bye bye garcia

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I know I'm a Clemson fan, but geeze, USC is actually a good school.. Can't they get anyone other than thugs to join the football team? C'mon Spurrier.. You can do better.. But I'm sure Garcia will be back.

Yeah yeah. I know. And he's been suspended from the school and the team until August. Now maybe he can go home and man up or something. What a punk. Sad that someone so immature is a father, too. Maybe he'll learn, maybe not. No big loss in my eyes.

bye bye garcia

...just giving you a hard time :cheekkiss

Yeah I can see that.. He looks like Scott Stapp.

:yay

Oh, I know. But if you go over to Gamecock Central, you'd think we will never win another game ever. What drama queens.

Well, atleast Gamecock fans have accepted it.. Clemson fans always have false hope "this is the year we win the championship.. or atleast go to the ACC title game", but we always fall short... Same with basketball this year.. It's tough to be a Clemson fan..

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, Brad, did you see that terrible piece on McFadden on E:60 the other day? It made me very angry.

Also, I've decided that he's pretty much going to be my favorite player in the league from day one. He's teh awesomes.

Hey, Brad, did you see that terrible piece on McFadden on E:60 the other day? It made me very angry.

Also, I've decided that he's pretty much going to be my favorite player in the league from day one. He's teh awesomes.

I saw a spot on SportsCenter about him yesterday. Was this the same thing?

I'm ready to see this dude play in the NFL. I hope he goes to the Jets, or the Bears. I will be a little annoyed if he goes to the Raiders.

I saw a spot on SportsCenter about him yesterday. Was this the same thing?

I'm ready to see this dude play in the NFL. I hope he goes to the Jets, or the Bears. I will be a little annoyed if he goes to the Raiders.

I don't want to see him as a Jet only because I hate the Jets.

It was basically trying to equate his "run ins" with the law with Mike Vick, Pac Man Jones or Maurice Clarrett. It was completely ridiculous.

It was basically trying to equate his "run ins" with the law with Mike Vick, Pac Man Jones or Maurice Clarrett. It was completely ridiculous.

Ugh. I'm glad I didn't see this.

Well, this is kind of unusual...

Tressel: Boren coming to Ohio State

3 hours, 58 minutes ago

COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP)—The Ohio State-Michigan rivalry is about to get even more interesting, now that former Wolverines player Justin Boren has decided to join the Buckeyes.

Ohio State coach Jim Tressel says Boren plans to put on the scarlet and gray after sitting out the 2008 season as required by NCAA transfer rules.

The sophomore offensive lineman left the Michigan program last month, saying its “family values have eroded” under new coach Rich Rodriguez.

In a statement released through Tressel, Boren says he’s looking forward to helping the Buckeyes continue their excellence. Boren went to high school in the Columbus suburb of Pickerington.

Information from: The Columbus Dispatch, http://www.dispatch.com

Family values eroded? Wha?? I mean, I won't pass up an opportunity to poke fun at Michigan, but seriously, wtf does that mean? I won't argue if he's talking about Rich Rod being a douchebag and maybe that's what he means, but Family Values is such a loaded cultural term to toss around and I have absolutely no idea what that has to do with a football team.

Family values eroded? Wha?? I mean, I won't pass up an opportunity to poke fun at Michigan, but seriously, wtf does that mean? I won't argue if he's talking about Rich Rod being a douchebag and maybe that's what he means, but Family Values is such a loaded cultural term to toss around and I have absolutely no idea what that has to do with a football team.

I'm guessing Rodriguez wasn't going to let him skate in his bullshit general studies classes anymore, or maybe he expected the football team to clean up the stadium after games like Joe Paterno did last year, or something like that.

Fuck that whiner Boren. By the time he's eligible to play for the Buckeyes, Michigan will be beating them anyway. He'll just be one more kid who never played for the winning team in that rivalry. :lol

The rumor is that RichRod actually yelled at him to work hard at practice and wouldn't let him eat whatever garbage he wanted to ingest. I have no idea if that's the truth though. I doubt we'll ever hear any more confirmed details about what happened. Very odd to transfer to tOSU though, not only because it's the rival school, but also because the Big Ten has a rule that a player who transfers from one Big Ten school to another is ineligible for a scholarship. If he'd transferred elsewhere, he could be on scholarship, but he's actually going to have to pay tuition at tOSU.

Rumor has it that RichRod and the new coaching staff had the boys running full speed from day one and yelled at them, espicially the O-line whenever they slacked off. Apparently, Boren couldn't hack it. I don't mind the fact that Boren left if he wasn't comfortable with the new regime, but good lord, why did he have to transfer to tUOOS? Did he really bond that much with Pryor during Pryor's campus visit last winter?

It's going to be a rough year in A2 this fall. The O-line is going to be a sieve with the loss of the #1 pick in the NFL Draft. I feel sorry for Threet if he is the starter at QB because I don't think he has the mobility to avoid the pounding he is going to take. Hopefully they will utilize a lot of direct snaps to the TB.

The rumor is that RichRod actually yelled at him to work hard at practice and wouldn't let him eat whatever garbage he wanted to ingest.

So you're saying I should be on the lookout for him here, then.

BuckeyeDonutsOSU.jpg

Hey, I can't blame the guy. I spent my fair share of time there in college. I doubt OSU is going too easy on its O-line these days, though, after getting outrun by a quick D-line again in the championship game.

Clemson Vs. South Carolina - 11/29/08

tigers.jpg

Oh my god, I love that picture so much. Man, I wish I knew a gamecock fan that I could send it to.

The winner of Florida-Georgia this fall will most likely play Ohio State for the national title. That should be fun.

Oh my god, I love that picture so much. Man, I wish I knew a gamecock fan that I could send it to.

The winner of Florida-Georgia this fall will most likely play Ohio State for the national title. That should be fun.

I predict an OSU loss around mid september.

All that matters is that one of our boys is coming back home from the Dark Side.