Wilco World Stream Geek out thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This very well may be my favorite Wilco song. It is between this and Dreamer in my Dreams for sure.

This is one of my favorite songs ever.

Great minds.

Man, Summerteeth has some fucking beautiful harmonies. These last two songs really illustrate that.

you know there are very few songs i DO NOT LIKE and all of them are Spiders.

Why do you hate Wilco?

i said it last nite... but i'll say it again.... does it not make you friggen sad listening to this... especially if you've been to one of the previous shows. this is history here! i am seriously extremly disapointed. the concert was marvelous, and even jsut overall i had a great time in chicago with my friends. im like 17 and our parents let us go to chicago alone to see wilco man!

just fyi, the moon's bout to disappear! im jamming to summerteeth and looking out my dorm window 5 stories up looking over the city of LA...ah, life could not be any better :)

ggrrrr, snow clouds are blocking the eclipse here in DC. no real snow to show for it either. i'm all wired into the wall right now. what good is a lap top and wireless...ah i digress.

Allsome ahh ING!

i said it last nite... but i'll say it again.... does it not make you friggen sad listening to this... especially if you've been to one of the previous shows. this is history here! i am seriously extremly disapointed. the concert was marvelous, and even jsut overall i had a great time in chicago with my friends. im like 17 and our parents let us go to chicago alone to see wilco man!

those are some pretty cool parents.