Jeff's Suggestion Box.

After they recently played "Blood of the Lamb", Jeff indicated that next year's residency shows would have more B-Sides and even Dark Side of the Moon in it's entirety. This was obviously a joke, but then he said to add your suggestions into the suggestion box on the way out. Another joke. However, the DSOTM comment was ironic for me because I was currently working a Pink Floyd laser light show two days ago and as I was listening to their, "Another Brick in the Wall (part 2)", I thought, "man, I would love to hear Wilco's take on this song" and imagined how cool Nels would make the solo. My mind expanded to even thinking instead of kids singing, the Total Pros could play that part.

With that said, what would you like to hear them play at next year's residency shows? Keep in mind that this is mostly for our/my interest and doubt the band will seriously take these suggestions into consideration. But let's have some fun.

Pink Floyd's, "Another Brick in the Wall (part 2)".

Dammit. Sooie took my choice.

Second choice - that Toby Keith song about putting one's boot in one's ass.

Wilco should cover (in its entirety) The Beatles "Yesterday and Today" album - for ALL of their fans. :stunned

Josie

We're gonna break out the hats and hooters

When Josie comes home

We're gonna rev up the motor scooters

When Josie comes home to stay

We're gonna park in the street

Sleep on the beach and make it

Throw down the jam till the girls say when

Lay down the law and break it

When Josie comes home

I've always thought they could probably do justice to some CCR tunes, like "Around the Bend," "Lodi," Travelling Band," or Have You Ever Seen The Rain," or "Sweet Hitchhiker." Maybe a nice, long CCR-style "Heard it Through the Grapevine."