• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

230px-Intellivision_-_gi_1326971.jpg

Now, THAT does it for me.

Damn. Nostalgia.

I'm right back in my parents' basement again, playing Basball or Horse Racing.

I was looking for a picture of the old cable channel boxes but couldn't find one. The one with the cord that connected to the t.v. and was the size of a hardcover of War and Peace.

Don't have a pic of one of those, but you brought this to mind (which my parents still proudly have on their house, although the neighborhood kids probably think its for attracting birds to sit on or something):

3671__Antenna.jpg

I was looking for a picture of the old cable channel boxes but couldn't find one. The one with the cord that connected to the t.v. and was the size of a hardcover of War and Peace.

We had one of those, with two rows of about 20 buttons in each row. Each channel had its own button, so to surf, you had to press each button in the row, then go down to the next row.

hankerhunkcheesepe9.gif

Don't knock it 'till you try it

Eating can be fun!!!

Try eating bits of lots of things

Instead of lots of one!!!

IT'S A WAGON WHEEL!!!

We had one of those, with two rows of about 20 buttons in each row. Each channel had its own button, so to surf, you had to press each button in the row, then go down to the next row.

Right. And you couldn't hide the box like you can a remote when you leave the room for a minute or two.