• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

joe_sgtrock419.jpg

and

G.I. Combat is a long-running comic book series published first by Quality Comics and later by National Periodical Publications, which was the primary company of those that evolved to become DC Comics.

I was doing a search for G.I. Joe and for some totally unknown reason got this:

g.i.joe%20(2).jpg

Fortunately, I did find GI Joe's Website on flickr.

I also had the records with books where you flipped through the pages as you read.

Still have a fair amount of this tucked away in a closet. Maybe tomorrow I'll pull it down if it isn't too buried and snap some pics.

:rotfl "'Cuz it's an old show and you see, the other show broke, so they're putting on these old shows..." With the nasally, whiny kid voice...I love it!

I like to think about all of the crap I just had to have(!) for school but probably didn't really use anyway. It was all for show, little plastic birds on your pencil just make you look cool, that's all! I couldn't find a photo of the rubbery little monster guy pencil toppers, with the open mouths and floppy arms...anyone know what I'm talking about?

8446-1.jpg

8334-1.jpg

42a916.jpg

21835.jpg

trapper1.jpg

TrapperKeeper.jpg

You couldn't sneak into your Trapper Keeper during class to get pencil and paper for writing top secret notes to your friends because the freaking Velcro was too loud!! Grrrr!