Big Perm's Tourney Pick Em'!

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

huh...how about that?

...so does winning Big Perm's tourny get an invite to a livingroom show?

This may come down to you or me winning. Not sure about that. I jumped from 12th to 2nd yesterday.

Tyler Hansbrough...He's not that good.

Try to rebound. You can't.

yeah but he sure can flop.

ugh i hate him. i sort of wanted him to pull an adam morrison and roll around on the court crying after the game. i guess if he was a senior he probably would have.

i moved up to the top of the pool that i'm in last night because all of my friends had kansas losing. i knew they could do it!

Nice 40th birthday present for Uncle Wilco. Well done Jayhawks. :cheers

congrats jayhawk fans, i was pulling for them, good game, im shocked that memphis didnt foul in the closing seconds, you know there is some poor sap out there who went to memphis, is a new england patriot fan, and is a strong follower of the cleveland indians

well that's that.

Good form, Lammy...

seriously...I'm crying. 20 years of filling out brackets and picking KU to win it all, every year, only to have my heart broken every year...man. This really meant alot to me, and I hope all you all enjoyed the game... Damn. What a game.

what a game.

Congratulations to Rock Chalk Jayhawks and Tenderloin. I will go out on a limb here and predict that my Michigan Wolverines will qualify for next years NIT. Go Blue!!!!

well that's that.

Good form, Lammy...

seriously...I'm crying. 20 years of filling out brackets and picking KU to win it all, every year, only to have my heart broken every year...man. This really meant alot to me, and I hope all you all enjoyed the game... Damn. What a game.

what a game.

High five, Tenderloin!