Big Perm's Tourney Pick Em'!

Why not pull for Memphis, all of the other #1's have won many championships. Of course Davidson could go ahead and win and we'll all have somebody to cheer for. Does anyone doubt that Curry could score 45 points if needed for the win today?

kansas has only won 2 championships...that's not very many.

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still the dumbest chant/slogan/motto/drunken exclamation in all of sports.

I don't see why you feel the need to direct that at me specifically, though. So the fucking basketball team won. That doesn't validate the stupid slogan in any way.

I want to echo the Tyler Hansbrough sentiment being tossed around here. I'm sick of the guy lumbering around out there, nearly killing people, and rarely, if ever, getting called for it. That face that he makes almost every time he actually gets called for a foul makes me want to knock at least half of his teeth out. He'll be a four points and four rebounds bench player in NBA for seven years. I'd be amazed if he was anything more.

And have enough $$$$ to buy enough booze and women to wear a shit-eatin' grin for the rest of his life.

Guest Jules
I wish Verne Lundquist and Bill Raftery would call the Final Four games. Those 2 are a great pair and Raftery is flat out hilarious.

I (with a couple buddies) had beers with Raftery one night in Bloomington. He's the same guy you see/hear on TV. Great stories.

I want to echo the Tyler Hansbrough sentiment being tossed around here. I'm sick of the guy lumbering around out there, nearly killing people, and rarely, if ever, getting called for it. That face that he makes almost every time he actually gets called for a foul makes me want to knock at least half of his teeth out. He'll be a four points and four rebounds bench player in NBA for seven years. I'd be amazed if he was anything more.

you'll be wrong.

I'm going to the final game

Sweet.

Guest Jules
Wow. IU just got Marquette's coach.

I'm shocked anyone would want to take over that pile of crap right now, but it remains one of the top jobs in the country, so I guess we shouldn't be too surprised.

Bump for the Final Four today. As long as the Heels don't win this thing I'll be happy.

Until the tournament began I had no idea how good Memphis was. The guards are really really good.