Fantastic version of Sir Duke! :worship

that was quite incredible. Wow :thumbup

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sorry, sorry!   so glad you finally got your song, alison! it was indeed another wonderful and unique evening, and thanks to jeff and susan (and everyone who contributed to the kickass potluck and,

Posted Images

Don't really have any recordings of that stuff, but next time you're in NYC, bring a tape recorder to one of our shows (we do 4 or 5 a week at this point) and it's all yours. We've got a trio of myself on vocals and acoustic, Craig Meyer on percussion (djembe, small trap kit), and Chuck Hancock on saxophone. We do primarily vintage soul and r&b, but anything goes... you can see our schedule at martinandcraig.com

Don't really have any recordings of that stuff, but next time you're in NYC, bring a tape recorder to one of our shows (we do 4 or 5 a week at this point) and it's all yours. We've got a trio of myself on vocals and acoustic, Craig Meyer on percussion (djembe, small trap kit), and Chuck Hancock on saxophone. We do primarily vintage soul and r&b, but anything goes... you can see our schedule at martinandcraig.com

I don't know if I'll be in NYC before next fall, but I'm definitely going to investigate this. I'll be the guy requesting "Bring it on Home To Me".

• 5 months later...

After reading the Natalie thread and listening to "I'm Always in Love" - I was wondering is there anyplace I can listen to the rest of this show? That clip sounds great.

I have downloaded a few really great Jeff solo acoustic benefit shows from Owl and Bear (((((thank you))))), but did not see the Hotel SS shows. Was this shared?

You are right - there always seems to be some confusion about these shows - odd.

Here is what we have:

1/14/2006 (not yet)

4/8/2006

2/24/2007

3/3/2007

1/12/2008

4/5/2008

4/12/2008 (no)

The following information was supplied by gogo:

1/29/05 (definitely not taped)

1/14/06 (this is the first one at Erin's house, isn't it? I think this was one taped)

4/8/06 (taped by Chandler/ckc, and definitely available)

(there was one more in 2006, wasn't there? I can't find the thread...) (I don't know if the Old Town School group taped their show in 2006)

2/17/07 (taped, but never distributed; the tape is a mess, big gaps missing, more of us talking than Jeff singing...)2/24/07

3/3/07 (I believe Chandler taped both of the other shows from 2007, didn't he? 2/24 and 3/3?)

1/12/08 (Old Town School, again, I thnk this one is on DAD now)

4/5/08 (Erin's house again, taped by Warner and also available on DAD now)

4/12/08 (this was the one I was at this year, definitely taped by Allison, but not available yet)

Edited by Analogman
You are right - there always seems to be some confusion about these shows - odd.

Here is what we have:

1/14/2006 (not yet)

4/8/2006

2/24/2007

3/3/2007

1/12/2008

4/5/2008

4/12/2008 (no)

The following information was supplied by gogo:

About this (4.12.08) show...was there a reason it was being kept private? Just curious. Cheers.