Post-season MLB

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With my Twins out, I don't know who to root for...

Cubs... 1908-2008, c'mon who doesn't like the symmetry??

Dodgers... ManRam and Torre reborn!

Phillies... Never liked 'em, so they're out.

Brewers... Hate what Selig tried to do to the Twins, but like Fielder A LOT! I power hitter who's a vegetarian??

White Sox... They've got AJ, Guillen, Griffey, Thome, Dye and I respect them for beating the Twins

Angels... Torii, plus I love Vlad

Red Sox... As a Yankee hater, gotta love the BoSox. Plus, Ortiz is a former Twin

Rays... Gotta root for an underdog.

I guess I want the Cubs for the NL and AL is take your pick!

I'm just excited to have found a pic of Red Sox fans at Fenway that wasn't 100% caucasian.

yes, that can't have been easy.

What's Manny Delcarmen doing in the stands?

:lol

ahhh. to be fair though, it is arguable that your physical proximity to the actual city does make 'culture' more accesible than if you lived downstate. not neccesarily better, just better access.

it's why, as much as i love my hometown and growing up there/central illinois in general, i could never move back.

I'm boycotting Brad until November. Don't make me do the same to you. You Sox fans sure are cocky and greedy when October hits.

I am kidding. I actually think the red sox will not make it out of the ALCS. And if they don't then I will know that clearly I need to be either bruised or bleeding for them to make it to the world series.