3 USC 1-0 1355

4 Alabama (2) 1-0 1331

5 Oklahoma State 1-0 1201

6 Mississippi 1-0 1095

7 Penn State 1-0 1082

8 Ohio State 1-0 985

9 Brigham Young 1-0 984

10 California

bama should have jumped to at least 3. and ol miss at 6? please.

1 Florida (56) 1-0 1493

2 Texas (2) 1-0 1424

3 USC 1-0 1355

4 Alabama (2) 1-0 1331

5 Oklahoma State 1-0 1201

6 Mississippi 1-0 1095

7 Penn State 1-0 1082

8 Ohio State 1-0 985

9 Brigham Young 1-0 984

10 California

bama should have jumped to at least 3. and ol miss at 6? please.

It is wayyyyyyyy too early to start worrying about polls.

Wow, ND vs. Michigan was quite a game. good one, UM.

(by the way, I'm not a football genius but when Notre Dame was winning late in the game, I think they should have been running the ball, not throwing it...)

I was really hoping the Buckeyes could pull that one out. (Yeah, me, a Wolverines fan ... it's a Big Ten thing.)

Though USC came out on top, they sure didn't look like the USC of years past. I see Penn State beating them in the Rose Bowl. (Or maybe USC won't even make it that far.)

Well, as the only Michigan alum in a family full of Sparty's, yesterday was the holy trinity, so to speak. Plus, I was on TV after Tate overthrew Koger with about 3:30 to go in the fourth (for those who saved it on TiVo, I was not the youngin' w/ no shirt and his chest painted blue). One of the most exciting games I've ever had the pleasure to witness in person.

Go Blue!!! Beat Eastern!!!

Michigan looked really good on Saturday. Kind of like a team that has been conducting 2-a-days since March. I always love it how a coach is on the hot seat whether it be for losing or not following rules and then miraculously resurrects their standing with the faithful by winning. Have no fear though Michigan fans the NCAA will not make your team follow the same set of rules as a Purdue or Northwestern. This is the era of Taint Forcer

Michigan looked really good on Saturday. Kind of like a team that has been conducting 2-a-days since March. I always love it how a coach is on the hot seat whether it be for losing or not following rules and then miraculously resurrects their standing with the faithful by winning. Have no fear though Michigan fans the NCAA will not make your team follow the same set of rules as a Purdue or Northwestern. This is the era of Taint Forcer

Well, from the alum's perspective, Rich Rod wasn't on the hot seat for either one of those reasons this year. If this team goes 3-9 again, he might be on the hot seat next year, but that is not going to happen (unless Tate and Denard suffer season-ending injuries in the next couple of weeks). And the b.s. about not following the rules will not be substantiated. Do you really think that Michigan's training practices are any different than what went on at WVU under Rich Rod or at any competitive football program?

GO BLUE!!! BEAT EASTERN!!!

Classic USC. It's almost too predictable at this point that we choke against mediocre Pac 10 teams. I'm not too broke up about the loss, but some of my friends from school are reaching for the cyanide. Heh.

Classic USC. It's almost too predictable at this point that we choke against mediocre Pac 10 teams. I'm not too broke up about the loss, but some of my friends from school are reaching for the cyanide. Heh.

In the office we all picked our champions. I warned my friend against picking USC because you know they have to lose some shit conference game that they should win by 30.