Another new Wilco song inside from Bridge School

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can see the one from the 25th becoming something special in the studio, cant say too much for the 26th one although ive only listened to it once

I am really enjoying both these songs quite a bit! I'm especially loving the song from the second night- I can't seem to stop playing it! I think it has a very beautiful sound and feel to it. I enjoyed these two more on the first couple listens then I did with "One Wing" and "Sunny Feeling" and "You And I," although, I do like those songs as well! These two songs though make me very excited to hear what's coming next! :dancing

It sounds like a mix of Where the Roses Bloom Again and On and On and On.

You might have just partially ruined this song for me...

It's alright though, I'm having a love affair with the other one.

Prediction: The new album will mind blowingly amazing

You know how late-night hosts will take photos of two celebrities and then morph them together to show the audience what their offspring would look like? Let's not do that with Wilco songs.

I enjoyed both of them, but the one from the 26th appealed to me more on first listen. I look forward to hearing them live.

I am really enjoying both these songs quite a bit! I'm especially loving the song from the second night- I can't seem to stop playing it! I think it has a very beautiful sound and feel to it. I enjoyed these two more on the first couple listens then I did with "One Wing" and "Sunny Feeling" and "You And I," although, I do like those songs as well! These two songs though make me very excited to hear what's coming next! :dancing

What is "You and I" ? I must have missed that one…

You know how late-night hosts will take photos of two celebrities and then morph them together to show the audience what their offspring would look like? Let's not do that with Wilco songs.

I enjoyed both of them, but the one from the 26th appealed to me more on first listen. I look forward to hearing them live.

Hasn't every music review ever written done song comparisons like that? He's also essentially spot on with his description.

--Mike