The Inauguration

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to make a joke about how people look like ants from up there but hell, they really do look like Ants.

Those aren't ants? I can come out of my panic room now?

For lack of a better place to put this, lets call it change...

You know I have been hard on president Bush for the past few years. He had me for a while from maybe September 2001 through the first grumblings about Iraq in early 2002. He had a chance to unite the world as never before and squandered that chance in Iraq. Anyhow it

For lack of a better place to put this, lets call it change...

You know I have been hard on president Bush for the past few years. He had me for a while from maybe September 2001 through the first grumblings about Iraq in early 2002. He had a chance to unite the world as never before and squandered that chance in Iraq. Anyhow it

Wow, you are a glass half full kind of guy. I could use some of that.

Man, after hearing former NSA operative Russell Tyce (sp?) on Olbermann tonight I could use some of it too. That shit got my blood pressure up. Bush & Co. were shameless in their dismantling of civil liberties, imo.

Man, after hearing former NSA operative Russell Tyce (sp?) on Olbermann tonight I could use some of it too. That shit got my blood pressure up. Bush & Co. were shameless in their dismantling of civil liberties, imo.

I also found it interesting how happy the State Department people are to have Hillary and Have Condi gone. The Wicked Witch of the West is what some called her. I always thought she was one of the level headed one's in the Bush camp, but apparently she had imperial airs about her too.

OK, I laughed, but when I was watching them I was wondering how those instruments could possibly have sounded good or stayed in tune in that weather -- so it doesn't surprise me that they used a recording, and I'm fine it.

I'm starting to wonder why we do this whole Inaugural thing outside. OK, i know it is all grandiose at the capitol building and there's tradition, but still...

Yo-Yo Milli and Itzhak Vanilli

OK, I laughed, but when I was watching them I was wondering how those instruments could possibly have sounded good or stayed in tune in that weather -- so it doesn't surprise me that they used a recording, and I'm fine it.

Yeah, I think they have proven themselves enough over time to get to fake one.