Happy Birthday Donna!!

Fond wishes for happiness on your special day! How is that puppy doing, btw?

:w00t

It's your :birthday...your first day on earth day! :dance

Wishing the very best for the year ahead...may it be filled with all the wonderful things you deserve :worship...love, happiness...and lots o'cake! :eat :cheekkiss

Loads of love from me and mine!!! :wub

:hug

Thank you, everybody....you are fer sure the nicest bunch of internet friends (and in some cases, luckily for me, also real life friends) a girl could ever have. Thank you for all the kind wishes and love. You've made this a beautiful day for me. :cheekkiss to all of you!

PS - Noodle the puppy is just fine, bjorn...he's grown up to be such a handsome, smart, lovable little guy! He's currently curled in a tight ball on my pillow, exhausted after a day of dragging toys all over the house, flinging them wildly for himself to fetch (who needs humans?!) and tearing up a big hunk of cardboard somebody left on the floor. (Dunja, Bea....from the box that held your gorgeous roses...I'll take photos!) (Of the roses I mean. The piece of cardboard is a goner! :lol). Oh, and singing....this dog is a Caruso of the canine world, and creates sounds that leave his humans in stitches. We need to record him. I'll post some Noodle pictures when I have a bit of time. Perhaps if you all are very very lucky, I'll post a clip of Noodle "singing".

Tracy, I thank you for that field of flowers and wish I could lie down in the middle of it and see nothing but flowers and sky. :thumbup