East Coast dates?

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Those going to Wolf Trap don't forget to request a song! I requested "How to Fight Loneliness."

When you request the song and click submit, it automatically comes up.   Also, this comes up, too.     Top Ten Requests All Time   Misunderstood California Stars Remember the Mountain Bed At Least

Posted Images

got my GA tickets for Wilmington :D Logged in at about 9:59 and had no issues with getting the tickets.. Only waited about 4 mins in the waiting room. Happy days will be seeing wilco a 3rd time!

Regular sale started this morning via the box offfice at The Grand, where they played last year (1-800-37grand). I called this a.m. and was on hold for a while but I got my ticket for $37 including fees. FrontGate was going to cost $50.

When you call you have the option for GA Field or GA Stands.

The stadium will hold 13k for this show (which is why tickets are still available on FrontGate). Here's some views of how they set it up for concerts...

http://www.delawarestadiumcorp.com/concerts.php

Regular sale started this morning via the box offfice at The Grand, where they played last year (1-800-37grand). I called this a.m. and was on hold for a while but I got my ticket for $37 including fees. FrontGate was going to cost $50.

The stadium will hold 13k for this show (which is why tickets are still available on FrontGate). Here's some views of how they set it up for concerts...

cheers for that I was wondering how it was worked out for a concert. Going to try to get there relatively early to get to the first few rows.

Can someone help me, please?

Is the only seating left for Vienna the lawn? The reason I ask is, when I go to order my tickets it says presale lawn... that is all I can choose. what does that mean exactly?

So does anyone know whether the presale tickets were for the field or the stands? When I ordered the only choice was general admission, and I just assumed it was for the field.

After checking out the venue and reading Glenn's set list quote, we are in for Portland, too. Portland then Lewiston with a jaunt to Quebec city before or after. Wilco - keeping the dcarter's traveling budget continually stretched thin!

After checking out the venue and reading Glenn's set list quote, we are in for Portland, too. Portland then Lewiston with a jaunt to Quebec city before or after. Wilco - keeping the dcarter's traveling budget continually stretched thin!

My wife and I took our honeymoon in Quebec city. Highly underrated--it's like Europe, but cheap and close by.