East Coast dates?

Anyone know the likelihood of Wilco playing a non GA show in Mass this July? I know there was supposed to be a few more dates added. I'd much rather see Wilco anywhere BUT a baseball stadium. Unless your playing a historic venue (MSG) I think playing in sports arenas is just plain silly.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Those going to Wolf Trap don't forget to request a song! I requested "How to Fight Loneliness."

When you request the song and click submit, it automatically comes up.   Also, this comes up, too.     Top Ten Requests All Time   Misunderstood California Stars Remember the Mountain Bed At Least

Posted Images

Anyone know the likelihood of Wilco playing a non GA show in Mass this July? I know there was supposed to be a few more dates added. I'd much rather see Wilco anywhere BUT a baseball stadium. Unless your playing a historic venue (MSG) I think playing in sports arenas is just plain silly.

Don't know the likelihood but Tanglewood has July 16th open and Wilco has no show set for that night YET.

Never been to Lowell, but Dutchess Stadium is not exactly an arena. It is a little larger than a Little League field, but probably smaller than a mid-level college field. It will be quite cozy.

How is Maine State Pier in Portland??

Good question. I spent about an hour googling many variations of Maine State Pier concerts reviews seating charts etc. and the best I could find is that the Baystock festival occurs there. It is a one day festival in Aug. This year is Guster headlining, last year it was John Fogery and the year before Black Crowes. It was a frustrating search. I wanted an idea what the venue was like but could find nothing. I assume that it is general admission and you stand on a level surface with a raised stage. I am decideing between Artpark in Lewiston, NY and Portland. We love Portland but i am concerned about the venue. I was hoping to know about ME St. Pier before today's Artpark presale. Oh well...

Never been to Lowell, but Dutchess Stadium is not exactly an arena. It is a little larger than a Little League field, but probably smaller than a mid-level college field. It will be quite cozy.

I wouldn't call it cozy. Saw Dylan/Nelson there. It was packed and chaotic. From the one lane road to enter to the mass of people on the floor and in the stands it was more people than the stadium is used to holding or handling. Still a great time but not soo cozy!

I got tickets for Lowell, Wappingers Falls and just now Brooklyn. A little indulgent I know but any excuse for a little road trip and to visit family outside of Boston is good and Brooklyn is like 20 minutes from my house! Looking forward to this week in July.

Now I just have to tell my wife that I got tickets for all three. She knows about the Lowell and Brooklyn but the following weekend in Wappingers Falls might be too much Wilco for her so it might be a road trip with one of my buddies.

Yeah unfortunately I got in and there were only tickets left in the stands but its better than nothing. Its a pretty small place and my wife will appreciate a seat.

Yeah unfortunately I got in and there were only tickets left in the stands but its better than nothing. Its a pretty small place and my wife will appreciate a seat.

It isn't that small! I saw a bunch of concerts there...Stripes, Beck, Sigur Ros..it is actually quite large and a seat in the stands is quite far from the stage. Don't meant o be a buzzkill but it is not as small as everyone thinks it is...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/joshbousel/35597908/

This picture shows the outfield wall at the Stadium...412'!!! That is the equivalent of seeing a concert at a football stadium if you are sitting behind the plate....

wahoo! tickets for wolftrap and delaware! july is going to be so much fun.

Just scored my Wolf Trap tickets, too.

Seating Chart you can click on to see what your view will be...

I'll be sitting in Front Orchestra, Row U.

Didn't get DE tickets.

I wish they had will call at Wolf Trap instead of paying $8.50 for shipping when I live 15 minutes away. Ah well... 'tis worth the price of admission. :)

anyway,

dcd

That was a close call. I gave up 2 Row A Cincy tickets because I was greedy and wanted to see if there were any "double-letter"/pit seats available. So after trying for half an hour and getting nothing but Row Z or Loge tickets, I finally tried for just 1 and got Row FF!! :dancing

i was shopping for tickets to lewiston... but i deceided against it because it looks like a shitty venue... and my presale seats weren't that good.

so i will wait and hope they come to Toronto... or I'll grab some GA tickets the day or two before...

i was shopping for tickets to lewiston... but i deceided against it because it looks like a shitty venue... and my presale seats weren't that good.

so i will wait and hope they come to Toronto... or I'll grab some GA tickets the day or two before...

got my GA tickets for Wilmington :D Logged in at about 9:59 and had no issues with getting the tickets.. Only waited about 4 mins in the waiting room. Happy days will be seeing wilco a 3rd time!

It isn't that small! I saw a bunch of concerts there...Stripes, Beck, Sigur Ros..it is actually quite large and a seat in the stands is quite far from the stage. Don't meant o be a buzzkill but it is not as small as everyone thinks it is...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/joshbousel/35597908/

This picture shows the outfield wall at the Stadium...412'!!! That is the equivalent of seeing a concert at a football stadium if you are sitting behind the plate....

I was there a few years ago though not for a concert. I guess I mean its small in relation to seeing a show at another stadium like Shea or Yankee Stadium. And I figured we'd have to get there early to get a decent seat along one of the baselines towards the outfield.

That was a close call. I gave up 2 Row A Cincy tickets because I was greedy and wanted to see if there were any "double-letter"/pit seats available. So after trying for half an hour and getting nothing but Row Z or Loge tickets, I finally tried for just 1 and got Row FF!! :dancing

I learned my lesson on throwing tickets back when I bought for the Philly show a couple years ago. I had row T on the floor, threw them back and couldn't get anything for 10 minutes, finally got balcolny and it was the worst concert audience experience ever. so so so glad you got seats for the Cincy show!!!!!