East Coast dates?

anyone else have any problems getting an account set-up with the new ticketing group? i made my account, but *sigh* the email with the password never arrived.

It may have went to your Spam folder. I have found that (I use Yahoo) they like to do that from time to time.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Those going to Wolf Trap don't forget to request a song! I requested "How to Fight Loneliness."

When you request the song and click submit, it automatically comes up.   Also, this comes up, too.     Top Ten Requests All Time   Misunderstood California Stars Remember the Mountain Bed At Least

Posted Images

It may have went to your Spam folder. I have found that (I use Yahoo) they like to do that from time to time.

nope. i checked that. nothing. i tried again with my "private" account, the one i don't usually put out there on the internet to limit the junk mail and like magic it worked. so i am guessing there is something to the junkmail/blocking, but usually these things show up in the junk folder. who knows. the internet is such a touchy thing. at least i got my password, really that's all that matters, :), right?

I got my password at Yahoo right away. Maybe check your blocked senders list which is buried somewhere in the Mail Options tab I think.

Here's some more info about the Dutchess show (but no $ info):

Dutchess Stadium, Wappingers Falls, NY

Saturday, July 18

Gates 5:30pm, Show 7pm. All Ages. Rain or Shine.

On sale this Saturday at 11am.

Tickets will be available here at http://www.highergroundmusic.com/wilco, wilcoworld.net, or charge by phone at 888.512.SHOW

Tickets for this show are general admission; the infield will be standing room and the stadium has general admission seating. Your ticket gives you access to either.

Did you get your pre-sale password?

It wasn't a pre-sale password it was just a password for my account, in general. Then I changed it to something I could remember :D

Is there even a presale for some of these shows? Wappingers Falls goes on sale to the public on Saturday. Seems like any "presale" should be in advance of that, but there's no indication that there will be any. Also, the link for the Brooklyn show takes you to a site with no mention of the Brooklyn venue or date. I'm frustrated.

Also -- I don't think there has been a presale password for any of the shows. Don't you just log on through the Wilcoworld website with your Wilcoworld password?

nope. i checked that. nothing. i tried again with my "private" account, the one i don't usually put out there on the internet to limit the junk mail and like magic it worked. so i am guessing there is something to the junkmail/blocking, but usually these things show up in the junk folder. who knows. the internet is such a touchy thing. at least i got my password, really that's all that matters, :), right?

i just called Frontgate again and told them the situation. they sold me the tics for the Lowell show without a password which was very nice of them. I'll still wait and see what i get back from the help e-mails i sent to wilcoworld and frontgate....

i just called Frontgate again and told them the situation. they sold me the tics for the Lowell show without a password which was very nice of them. I'll still wait and see what i get back from the help e-mails i sent to wilcoworld and frontgate....

that was very nice of them, and good of them. looks like we're gonna have to update the pinned music today ticket buying thread now that there's a new system (once we get the new system figured out). :)

I may be blind but has the pre-sale information for the Delaware show been posted as yet?

I haven't seen the Delaware pre-sale infor either?...but I am pretty sure that it will be GA, so I don't think you will have any problems getting tix and you won't have to worry about seat location.

I'm soooo confused....

I am interested in tix for Artpark in Lewiston.

I have signed up for Front Gate tickets and haven't received any password aside from the login info.

Wilco's site states that pre sale is the 22nd while frontgate simply defines that date as on-sale date. Is front gate strictly pre-sale....do I need to upgrade to a paid membership to take part in the pre sale?

Any help would be appreciated...

I love the fact that you can buy tickets through Higher Ground for an all you can eat bbq prior to the show in Lowell, MA.

http://www.highergroundmusic.com/wilco/lowell/

http://highergroundpresents.frontgateticke.../browse.php?l=A

Come to the park early and enjoy a relaxed picnic dinner at LeLacheur's Gator Pit. While alligator is not on the menu, load up your plates with steak tips and ribs, hot dogs and sausages, chicken wings and tossed salads. And of course, no summer evening is complete without corn on the cob, New England baked beans, fresh fruit and pasta salad and ice cream for dessert. There will be a full cash bar and non-alcoholic drinks are included. The dinner runs 5:30 - 7:30 and requires a separate ticket

Hey nalafej,

I think this is originally one of those big gimmicks to bring in local people to see the minor league ball club. I paid 4 dollars for nice standing room only "seats" last summer and heard about this bbq. It turns out of course once you get there you need to pay one lump sum to get food at the bbq. Not too surprised they're keeping this for Wilco.

An interesting thing about LeLachuer Park is this. Way back in September when I started grad classes at UMass Lowell, the first night we had the windows open and you could hear the ball players names being read over the PA which must've carried over the river. We also could clearly hear the crowd. So if anyone gets shut out of this show, find me and I'll sneak you into UMass Lowell.

I also went there after class Friday night (yeah, it was a make up class..thankfully normally no classes on that night). I was not too surprised to see no mention of Wilco anywhere. I noticed a new parking garage (for UML students & most likely parking for Spinners) that should be empty come July.

I'll post some alternate routes, bars, etc. as the time gets closer for the show.

Speaking of which who's going to Lowell? Anyone holding off until a possible Boston show?

Thanks,

Kristofor

I told myself no, I don't want to drive to Lowell, the last two concerts I went to were Wilco @ Tanglewood and Tweedy @ The Calvin, so no, we'll take a break and go see something else this summer....

So i'll be driving out to Lowell in July, the wife and her best friend are delighted, as am I of course, but after that, it's time to go see someone else, really... totally...

Well, unless there's a Pines show in later summer or something.

Wolf Trap tickets go on sale next Wed. at 10 am. I, of course, will be at a conference away from a computer.

you're not letting THAT get in the way of your going are you??? you do have a ticket buying stand in all lined up, right.