East Coast dates?

I just got an email back from the people running the Lowell show, according to them the show will be general admission only. This proves convenient for myself, since I would not want to commit to the Lowell show until I hear about what other shows are available.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Those going to Wolf Trap don't forget to request a song! I requested "How to Fight Loneliness."

When you request the song and click submit, it automatically comes up.   Also, this comes up, too.     Top Ten Requests All Time   Misunderstood California Stars Remember the Mountain Bed At Least

Posted Images

I live in MA and will probably go to the Lowell show but i'm pumped about the Portland, ME show....if i'm not mistaken this is a little mini festival they have.

What else do you know about this? It's my daughter's birthday, and while I wouldn't take her to a proper show, I might be able to justify it if its family friendly.

now i'm totally talking through my hat here, but keeping in mind that they said a few more dates will be announced:

when i line up this schedule with tanglewood's schedule and consult my rand mcnally it seems perfectly reasonable to hope that the stars align over lenox on july 16th.

Or there's a ball park in Pittsfield MA (the Dylan/Willie tour hit it a few years ago)... I could see that falling in between the 13th and the 17th.

i can't figure out what this means:

Dylan at Dutchess

They had a tarp on the Diamond. The Field was open and GA as were the seats. You could go from the floor to the seats no problem at the Dylan/Nelson show. I would guess that show had 12-15,000 people in attendence. Dylan didn't sell out that show if I remember correctly. Traffic getting into the show was nuts because it was off a 1 lane road.

I don't know if this holds true for all shows there, but I remember only being able to order Wolf Trap tickets through the venue/their website. Their site has a message that new shows will be announced on the 20th.

maybe i'm stupid, but i can't figure out when the Vienna show goes on sale. when i click on More Info, it doesn't show anything about that date...

-justin

same with the wilmington, DE show also... I guess we just wait for more details.

I don't know if this holds true for all shows there, but I remember only being able to order Wolf Trap tickets through the venue/their website. Their site has a message that new shows will be announced on the 20th.

Once the rumors about a Wilco show at Wolf Trap came out, I signed up for Wolf Trap's email list. I haven't received anything yet, so I don't know if they'll do any kind of presale or not. If they do, it'll probably be limited to season ticket holders.

I'm not worried about getting tickets--it's a pretty big venue and won't sell out within 4 minutes (I'm talking to YOU, 9:30 Club!)--but I'd like to get really good ones.

Once the rumors about a Wilco show at Wolf Trap came out, I signed up for Wolf Trap's email list. I haven't received anything yet, so I don't know if they'll do any kind of presale or not. If they do, it'll probably be limited to season ticket holders.

I'm not worried about getting tickets--it's a pretty big venue and won't sell out within 4 minutes (I'm talking to YOU, 9:30 Club!)--but I'd like to get really good ones.

I was spoiled and went to both 9:30 club shows :) Wolf Trap is going to be great; it's a beautiful venue and the lawn is great. You can bring all your own stuff/booze/etc. I will likely be going to Wilmington and to Wappinger's Falls. YEA!!!! Oh and the Roo.

Or there's a ball park in Pittsfield MA (the Dylan/Willie tour hit it a few years ago)... I could see that falling in between the 13th and the 17th.

oh god, yeah! i was at that park as a chiddler, crushing on the cute ballplayers. if the theme is depressed former industrial cities, pittsfield would be perfect!

Which date is considered 'Niagara Falls'? I assume that it is one of the non-Brooklyn NY dates. Thank you!

They had a tarp on the Diamond. The Field was open and GA as were the seats. You could go from the floor to the seats no problem at the Dylan/Nelson show. I would guess that show had 12-15,000 people in attendence. Dylan didn't sell out that show if I remember correctly. Traffic getting into the show was nuts because it was off a 1 lane road.

sounds cool. seems like a perfect first wilco show for my 14 year-old nephew.

after grooving on the webcast last night, my husband seems amenable to cutting our outer banks vacation a day short allowing us to hit the wilmington show on the way home. is that wrong?

Which date is considered 'Niagara Falls'? I assume that it is one of the non-Brooklyn NY dates. Thank you!

Art Park, Lewiston is near Buffalo..

sounds cool. seems like a perfect first wilco show for my 14 year-old nephew.

after grooving on the webcast last night, my husband seems amenable to cutting our outer banks vacation a day short allowing us to hit the wilmington show on the way home. is that wrong?

It was a pleasant show once we got there...bring along the nephew!

And no it isn't wrong to cut the trip a little short :P

Art Park, Lewiston is near Buffalo...

Thanks1 So now my wife and I have a more difficult choice. Either Wolf Trap, Portland or Lewiston. Arrgh!

Hey,

I will be going to the Lewiston, NY show! I will be buying 2 tickets and I want to get the best seats possible. I hope that it is not general admission. Does anyone have any info on the venue? Good place?

Also, I am from Southern Ontario, so this is the closest show for me, and if they announce any Ontario gigs in the near future - I will also go to one of them! I'd love it if they hit up Massey Hall again - but unlikely.

anyone else have any problems getting an account set-up with the new ticketing group? i made my account, but *sigh* the email with the password never arrived.

same problem. I signed up as directed a few days ago and never received anything. I called Frontgate today and she told me that Wilco.net is still responsible for sending out the passwords for pre-sale. I have received anything. She also told me that the pre-sale for Lowell, MA has already started. i looked on Wilco.net to try and find a help contact but couldn't really find anything.

anyone else have any problems getting an account set-up with the new ticketing group? i made my account, but *sigh* the email with the password never arrived.

I set mine up last night...no problems here.