You need to really zoom in to see the details...definitely some drool worthy gear. I was hoping to see stashes of spare tubes, but I can't find them.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gastr Del Sol cd.

Hopefully they'll do one of these that shows their guitars. This photo only shows a bunch of headstocks peaking from behind the shelf with the tape reels.

12236__elf_l.jpg

Maybe Nels wouldn't need to ice his neck down after every show if Tweedy would buy him a sleep number bed for the loft instead of making him sleep in a cub scout bunk bed.

What about all the master reels in the middle of the room for the new record. All labled "LP7". One says "The Country Disappeared" and then below that "Song for the Pigeons"

Hmmmmm.........

I see five copies of YHF. Odd.

EDIT: make that seven.

Maybe like the rest of us, they needed to buy the Australian release with the bonus tracks, the different colored covers, etc. :hmm

I wonder if any of the things people have given them over the years can be seen on a shelf or something along those lines.

:yes I haven't had a chance to nose around yet, but I'm hoping to see some foil in there somewhere.

Maybe like the rest of us, they needed to buy the Australian release with the bonus tracks, the different colored covers, etc. :hmm

:yes I haven't had a chance to nose around yet, but I'm hoping to see some foil in there somewhere.

There may also be some buttons, WVU football jerseys, and glass beads.

Any body else see the two guys to the right of the right most column. It's just the backs. Lucky fellows getting to snoop around in person.

It looks like they are checking out the guitars.

Any body else see the two guys to the right of the right most column. It's just the backs. Lucky fellows getting to snoop around in person.

It looks like they are checking out the guitars.

seriously, they should have a contest and have the winner win a tour of the loft.

They should release this album with a Willy Wonka-esque "Golden Ticket" thing where a small number of people get a ticket to come visit the band in the Loft.

Prince did a similar thing with 3121, but I don't know how well it went.

I feel like Wilco could do this, except they might be on tour too often for this to be realistic. It'd be amazing though, I think.