HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF!

We raise a piece of toast to you from all in the land of midnight sun - where sparkly boots can shine 24 by 7! Can you imagine this dream? It is no wonder we are all of the snow blind with the schnapps combination for a doubling of the whammy. Such fun times for all!

Mr Jeff Tweedy, we hope you share in this our culture on trip to Göteborg, though in truth in soft belly South it is too much of the Danish for my taste. We miss Wilco show due to skidoo issue after incident with neighbours tree (see schnapps whammy point in above). It is always unlucky to have a thump of the wood in such a manner - like in your song of One Wing it is problem when you have only one ski! Next time you must make visit to new museum of Abba kind in Oslo. It has magnificence for all who are of Mr Bjorn and Mr Benny!

Welfare!

Birthday gig in London. Hope somebody remembers to bring a cake. And one 'nothing' for every year in Misunderstood please(42?)!

I actually spent the last 20 hours making him this:

guitar.jpg

Okay, maybe I bent the truth a little. Happy birthday occasional VC lurker. :cheers Hope it's a great one.

Best wishes on your special day, and thanks for KICKING SO MUCH ASS!!!!

The boys wish you a happy happy

Happy birthday Jeff. I hope you do take a look at the site today -- to see all these birthday wishes and review the Why I Love SBS thread -- not just because I started it, but because you will see how much your voice and words have healed us all in some big -- and little ways.

I have so much love for your music, and hope I get to feel that love for years and years to come.

To happiness, health, music, and love.

Your fans will love you, baby! :rock

PS It's Monty Hall's bday too!

Yay I got in on the B-day thread in time. Just noticed the date and almost forgot!

Have a happy B-day Jeff. :thumbup

This thread is really great, but I'd like for Jeff to hear my birthday wishes personally. Does anyone know how I could get in touch with him to tell him directly and see if my salutations meet his approval?

:pirate

Happy Birthday!

Ok that made me laugh...stalker

Happy Birthday Jeff! And Elvis Costello as well!

Strange but cool that my two favorite musicians share a birthday!

Happy birthday, Jeff. :wave I wish you many more years of health, happiness, creativity, and rocking out. :guitar

We raise a piece of toast to you from all in the land of midnight sun - where sparkly boots can shine 24 by 7! Can you imagine this dream? It is no wonder we are all of the snow blind with the schnapps combination for a doubling of the whammy. Such fun times for all!

Mr Jeff Tweedy, we hope you share in this our culture on trip to Göteborg, though in truth in soft belly South it is too much of the Danish for my taste. We miss Wilco show due to skidoo issue after incident with neighbours tree (see schnapps whammy point in above). It is always unlucky to have a thump of the wood in such a manner - like in your song of One Wing it is problem when you have only one ski! Next time you must make visit to new museum of Abba kind in Oslo. It has magnificence for all who are of Mr Bjorn and Mr Benny!

Welfare!

:wub

Birthday gig in London. Hope somebody remembers to bring a cake. And one 'nothing' for every year in Misunderstood please(42?)!

Two years ago in Berkeley, he overshot and hit 42 nothings. Jeff, best wishes for a happy 42 this year!

:wub

Two years ago in Berkeley, he overshot and hit 42 nothings. Jeff, best wishes for a happy 42 this year!

And I was there... Still have the 42 nothings on my cell phone from that night.