Now Playing: June 2010

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh, how is this? I absolutely loved New Wave. Looking forward to checking this out.

I love it. I don't have New Wave (well, I have the Ben Lee version, but not the original, so that doesn't really count), but I did like it. I think this one is really great, too. I got it at the same time I got the new Gaslight Anthem CD, and they sound a lot alike to me, but I think I like the Against Me! record better. (If they have to be compared.) Both are pretty wonderful though.

ace539.jpg A-HueyPianoSmith.jpg

liap.jpg

Marah - Life Is A Problem

I like this band. I'm a newbie. They put on an incredibly great performance a couple of weeks ago here in FTW and I'm looking forward to this new release. It was only available on cassette ( :stunned ) at the show, so I passed since my cassette player options are practically nonexistent at this point. They sure had the crowd very :dancing dancy! :cheers

54C100409708.jpg
earlking2.jpg

51zF4JpHcrL._SL500_AA300_.jpg61G3M5Y8EVL._SL500_AA300_.jpg512LjOH15fL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

41B6A6psz3L._SL500_AA300_.jpg41X5KEWSQ2L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Kinky - Kinky

Danger Doom - The Mouse & The Mask

The Apples In Stereo - Travellers In Space and Time

Wings - Band on the Run

You Am I - Deliverance

512LjOH15fL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

The Apples In Stereo - Travellers In Space and Time

What's your opinion on this? I'm seriously underwhelmed at this point. The whole futuristic thing is just annoying - I can't get past it. I'm sure there are some good songs on this disc, it's just laborious getting to them.

NP:

51u-OMgOsbL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Method Actors - This Is Still It