Cavett was sort of candid......he admitted to not remembering much from the late 60s

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched the Twisted Sister documentary by way of Netflix recently. It is really long. I was bit surprised that it was mainly about their time before they made it big. It actually stops right at the release of You Can't Stop Rock and Roll.

I was in 6th grade when We're Not Gonna Take It broke - perfect song for kids who thought everyone was against them - plus the video funny and great as hell.

The Hateful Eight"

I tend to mostly not like Tarantino films but this one was ok. Strong performance by SLJ.

The Hateful Eight"

I tend to mostly not like Tarantino films but this one was ok. Strong performance by SLJ.

You'll love Tarantino's upcoming re-make of Roots.....

It's loaded with all the typical Tarantino stuff: tons of profanity, sex, mega-violence, etc. This is what Roots was always missing. It'd love to see a re-make of It's a Wonderful Life, too. The first one just didn't cut it.

Mr Gower mixing up some Orange Sunshine...

Ha! Nice.

George high on meth for the big dance scene and ends up eviscerating Mary's original date (Alfalfa from the Our Gang gang) behind the school.

I didn't bother with Django.

Inglorious Bastards. I don't see myself revisiting that one anytime soon.

• 2 weeks later...

"Deathgasm". Came out last year from New Zealand. Definitely has elements of early Peter Jackson-over the top almost gleeful gore being the primary one. I found it to be lots of fun.