• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good show but could have been better. I was three people back from Albert which was neat. New songs sounded good and they pulled some random songs out (Evening Sun and Electrictyscape) but I thought the crowd would riot when no encore was played. MY biggest disappointment was nothing from Comedown Machine (Never heard anything live off that one) The band took 55 minutes to set up  after the opener and hit 11pm when Reptilia was played so I think the curfew caused them not to play an encore which felt like an odd ending. Still enjoy seeing them but was leaving wanting a little more.

Good show but could have been better. I was three people back from Albert which was neat. New songs sounded good and they pulled some random songs out (Evening Sun and Electrictyscape) but I thought the crowd would riot when no encore was played. MY biggest disappointment was nothing from Comedown Machine (Never heard anything live off that one) The band took 55 minutes to set up  after the opener and hit 11pm when Reptilia was played so I think the curfew caused them not to play an encore which felt like an odd ending. Still enjoy seeing them but was leaving wanting a little more.

cool...it looked like a warmup gig for the festival they are playing in a few days.  When I saw them in south florida years ago the show was short as well. 

Theastrysays I am seeing the Jayhawks tomorrow night no matter what but would like to see them twice...the Tame Impala show is 4 miles fromt he Jayhawks...Tame impala ends 945-10 Jayhawks on 10-1015...will be ultra tight!