Fall 2011 tour dates announced

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just scored NYC at 12:30. Don't stop trying until it says it really is sold out!!

I got second row for the second night in ATL.

I just got a new ticket today. 4th row. Almost got second row, but some Master Card Security bullshit thing gave me a hard time and it droped my ticket.

Either way, this is a major improvement.

I posted this in the need tickets section, but thought it might be worth posting here: I was a fool and bought the last ticket in the presale when I needed two. Now I have two in different sections, so if you know anyone how is going solo to the show, I'd love to trade in some way to get seats together.

I've never had this problem before, so I don't know how difficult it will be. All I know is my wife will not be happy if she has to sit alone through the show. :)

Message me if you'd be interested. They are both lower balcony seats and I would definietly give up the better of the two.

I was actually about to ask myself, if you'd like to blame me instead. Your one line replies to threads were about a meter long.

No Jules really motivated me, I have been meaning to try and make it look cleaner for a long time :thumbup

I lucked out at got 4th row pit seats for Atlanta! I was messing on ticketmaster waiting for the Ryman on sale to open up and "practicing" buying tickets to the 1st Atlanta show, and those tickets came up. I jumped on them immediately (Atlanta is technically closer than Nashville anyway). :) Sometimes you get lucky with ticketbastard.

Got 4th row balcony for the 1st ryman show. Never been in the balcony there, so I'm excited. :)

Can't wait for the shows!

I've never had this problem before, so I don't know how difficult it will be. All I know is my wife will not be happy if she has to sit alone through the show. :)

Just piss her off once you get into the venue and she'll be glad not to sit next to you. Problem solved. :P

Guest Speed Racer

Just piss her off once you get into the venue and she'll be glad not to sit next to you. Problem solved. :P

"Well, you do look kind of fat in that. Oh, that's not what you were asking? Well, I'll see you after the encore..."

Got 4th row balcony for the 1st ryman show. Never been in the balcony there, so I'm excited. :)

lucky you. unless they are in section 16 or 9, you will have great seats up there.

enjoy.

i myself did not luck out with ticketbastard...

I lucked out at got 4th row pit seats for Atlanta! I was messing on ticketmaster waiting for the Ryman on sale to open up and "practicing" buying tickets to the 1st Atlanta show, and those tickets came up. I jumped on them immediately (Atlanta is technically closer than Nashville anyway). :) Sometimes you get lucky with ticketbastard.

The Wednesday night ones were easier to get than the Thursday ones.

4th row balcony? Did you get a box seat, the orchestra section, or what?

What letter row did you get?

The Wednesday night ones were easier to get than the Thursday ones.

4th row balcony? Did you get a box seat, the orchestra section, or what?

What letter row did you get?

For Atlanta, we have Center Orch Row DDD (so I am guessing that's 4th row in the front) for Wednesday night.

For Nashville, we have Balcony Row D section 15. Though, I am going to be a nice big sister, and give those seats to my sister and take her limited view seats in section 16, because our seats for Atlanta are so nice.