Presidential Race (Respector Edition)

Romney is going to win.

You also stated that Romney is going to win Illinois. Which is a one of the most ridiculous predictions I have ever read. It would be the same if I said PBO is gonna win Texas.

I stand by my 320 (or so) electoral college votes for PBO.

The first key state to watch is Virgina. If Mitt loses Virginia he has an extremely hard road to 270.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, wait.....my colleague, who is insane, has now proclaimed that Obama will not win IL. There seems to be a trend of some sort brewing here.....hold on to your seat folks, this may be a wild ride.

I have Obama 303-235 or 285-253, depending on Ohio. I don't see how Romney can win this thing unless all the polling is way off.

I don't think that's a stretch. I'm getting to where I don't trust and can't stand the polls with current issues.

I know. What is wrong with me?

this is a big day for you. I don't imagine that a Mormon in the white house would be as sweet of a deal for an international drug cartel as Obama has been the past 4 years.

plus, it's got to be stressful to be the sole torch-carrier for the enfranchised on the most powerful message board in the universe.

this is a big day for you. I don't imagine that a Mormon in the white house would be as sweet of a deal for an international drug cartel as Obama has been the past 4 years.

plus, it's got to be stressful to be the sole torch-carrier for the enfranchised on the most powerful message board in the universe.

I don't get stress. I give stress.

Eat the rich.

No sexual content please.

I enjoy flipping between MSNBC, CNN & FOX News to see how the same info is twisted and analyzed.

But to be completely honest, I have an inner-lesbian-crush on Rachel Maddow, so I tend to linger there.