Three more live shows available from Wilco

Roadcase shows 3, 4, and 5 are the three recent New York shows: two from Brooklyn Prospect Park and the third from Terminal 5.

Yesterday Mikael Jorgenson tweeted that "many more will be added."

@mikaeljorgensen: Did you know that you can buy HQ recordings of @Wilco shows? It's true! Many more will be added: http://wilco.kungfustore.com/categories/491-roadcase

"Many more will be added".

:bounce8 :dancing

Downloading Now!!! And will be listening soon!! This is going to go a long away towards helping me with my Wilco tour withdrawls...

This is also the kind of great news that may bankrupt me eventually!!

Having been at what I now gleefully refer to as "The NYC residency where: 'I could spend three nights, and sixty-three songs, on a Riot 'O Rock 'n' Roll yeah, of ultimate Wilco-ness!'", I could not be more thrilled. You really need that many shows to fully understand the depth & breadth of this incredibly amazing band. I'm glad they recognized just how special those shows were.

What is potentially even more thrilling is..."Many more will be added"!!!! WOW!!! Hoping for an archive series of many shows from many years!!

The acoustics in that room were really subpar, I would be surprised if this show gets done. Now the next night at The Bushnell was a different story entirely...

Really!? Where I was standing it sounded great. One of the better shows for me, actually.

As soon as they post a show where Muzzle of Bees and Spiders (acoustic) was played, I'm buyin'!!!

That's awesome, I started collecting shows that way. I'd make a list of my favorite songs and try to match as many as I could per show.

--Mike

Well, they played Muzzle of Bees on the first night at Prospect park (Roadcase 003) and Spiders on night 2 (Roadcase 004). So...

I don't really see myself buying a bunch of these downloads from the same tour -- I bought Red Rocks and now I'm holding out for one that has a bunch of my faves. At $9 a pop with so many repeated songs, I'm willing to wait.

The acoustics in that room were really subpar, I would be surprised if this show gets done. Now the next night at The Bushnell was a different story entirely...

Where I was in Maa-MoCA is was very good actually...but...you are right about Hartford! Of the 9 shows I saw this tour the one with the most outstanding sound, and as great a perfromance as I saw them do...was at The Bushnell in Hartford, CT!

I'm hoping for something from the "Evening With" tour in 2010. "Something" being specifically the Boston Orpheum show. One of the top 5 shows of my entire life. .

I agree about the "Evening With" tour, but I'd rather see anything but the Boston show -- it's already circulating as a soundboard/webcast that sounds pretty great.

I agree about the "Evening With" tour, but I'd rather see anything but the Boston show -- it's already circulating as a soundboard/webcast that sounds pretty great.

Really? Somehow I missed that. I have a decent sounding aud recording from the mezz, will have to search for the board/webcast. Hopefully it's being seeded somewhere.

This is all I see on bt.etree, which is the source I have:

http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=534142

I saw some mics set up at the MASS MoCA show. Maybe that will be next.

They record all of their shows and have been for a fairly long time.

Also, acoustics in the room really don't affect the sound of these recordings. May make a little difference night to night in the mix, but these are not like AUDs. If the sound guy is any good, they should be fairly consistent from night to night

Has anyone had any difficulty getting the downloads from their iTunes to their iPods? For some reason, when I sync my iPod, the show doesn't come over to the iPod? any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.