Scariest songs.

Screamin' Jay is awesome. But it's not really scary. It's just good, goofy fun. That Barry Adamson song is genuinely fucking scary.

This is one of the creepiest songs I know:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWEhNppy0to

I almost forgot about this song:

scan0014.jpg

Maybe it's not actually "scary", but it is good creepy fun along the lines of the Screamin' Jay song.

I love it. And it should be great on any Halloween mix.

(Click the pic for the link to the song.)

The scream in The Floyd's "Careful With that Axe, Eugene" usually gives me a good chill.

good call the the aquarium show- i saw that earlier this week, too and thought of this thread.

I would also like to note that the "music" my 10 year old daughter plays in the car when she seizes control of the radio on those damned two stations that she loves oooh so much scares the stuffing out of me.

Except gangham style. We totally zombiedance to that mad groove.

Beautiful but creepy at the same time:

Without a doubt. I feel like I've said this around here before but my iPod is almost always on random and no matter when this song comes on its awkward and not good timing. I love the song and would say was borderline obsessed with it the first time I heard it,listening to it over and over but I almost always skip over it now. Grill out with the family, alone in the car, with buddy's in the garage, unless your abducting teenage boys and burying them alive in your crawl space this song is probably inappropriate.