tweedy solo dates

Well, that was interesting.  I tried to get 2 tix for the Sunday night LA show at the Largo and kept getting server errors upon checkout (after entering my CC info).  So I switched dates and tried for 2 tix to the Thursday night show.  More errors before checkout; server kept timing out on me.  

But then I got a confirmation email that I managed to purchase 2 tix to each show -- both Sunday and Thursday. 

And now I got another email that I got 2 tix to Sunday's show only.

Oh boy.  did I just get 2, 4 or 6 tickets?  Looks like I'll be on the phone here...

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Largo presale is BS.  I've entered my CC info at least 10 times and it just keeps giving me the server time out message.  Same with my girlfriend trying for another night.

We had respectively put our CC info in for both the Wednesday and Thursday shows.  Both of us just had the site say the server is too busy.

Well, that was interesting.  I tried to get 2 tix for the Sunday night LA show at the Largo and kept getting server errors upon checkout (after entering my CC info).  So I switched dates and tried for 2 tix to the Thursday night show.  More errors before checkout; server kept timing out on me.  

But then I got a confirmation email that I managed to purchase 2 tix to each show -- both Sunday and Thursday. 

Oh boy.  did I just get 2, 4 or 6 tickets?  Looks like I'll be on the phone here...

That's weird. Maybe there's hope for me yet.  I'll check my emails. And credit card activity. Cuz I gave them my CC info many times...

That Largo fiasco was a complete clusterjam.  A friend and I were both trying for 45 minutes, entering info over and over, error page after error page.  Ended up having to get tickets for the Santa Barbara show.... road trip her I come.

Had the same problems. At one point I got to the page to fill out my payment information and it showed my shopping cart had $1,120 worth of tickets from all my attempts. Ridiculous.

I hope you bought them all.  You could make everyone here very happy!

I hope you bought them all.  You could make everyone here very happy!

Ha! They have a two ticket limit so anything over that amount is voided anyway. I was tempted to try but tried to clear my shopping cart so I had only two tickets and just got error messages.

So, did anyone around here get tix for Largo? 

What a bummer of a morning.  I can't believe how many times I thought I had tickets because the screen said "creating your tickets now, please wait" only to have the server time out at that point.  I guess there won't be any secondhand tix since all are will call with ID required for entry.

Had the same problems. At one point I got to the page to fill out my payment information and it showed my shopping cart had $1,120 worth of tickets from all my attempts. Ridiculous.

The same thing happened to me.  My cart was up to $2,500 at one point, had all nights including 32 tickets for Monday and ended up with not a one.  What a debacle! 

I'm so sorry for everyones' frustrations with Largo. I was a little bit frustrated myself buying tackets for Davis and Santa Barbara, but that was nothing compared to this. There has just GOT to be a better way.

I hope somebody who's on the inside with the band management can convey this experience to them. I can't believe they would really intend to create such chaos among the diehard fans.

The whole Largo situation made me sad. I know certain people (I'd count myself as one) who have been dreaming of seeing Jeff play music at Largo for years and years.

I tried right at 10 and not a single ticket purchase went thru. I have been dreaming of seeing Jeff solo for close to a decade now. Oh well.

So I did confirm that both transactions went through successfully... out of dumb luck I got 4 tickets for Sunday and 2 for Thursday.  Lucky me.  Will be contacting friends to see who can join me, but in the event that I truly have "extras" I'll post something here on VC.

Tweedy is playing my town and I might not go and I might just be ok with that. Tickets showed up on StubHub 15 minutes after they went on sale. $300 bucks for good seats. This process is badly broken. I'm out.

Pretty shady that Largo released the 2nd batch of tickets at a higher price.  I went on and it was saying Sudnay night was now available, but then I went through all the checkout stuff to find out that it was really sold out even though it tried to sell me tickets.  That place and their website is f'd in the a.  I'm calling Santa Barabara on Monday morning to see if I can get any floor tickets for that venue.