Wilco on Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon

Apologies if someone already started a post on this.  Saw this from their music booker.

Thrilled to have @Wilco performing two vintage rarities and an acoustic version of a classic on @FallonTonight. instagram.com/p/uqaU70ihBF/

Guessing this means one performance on air and two additional ones online?  Should be great.

I had the weirdest dream that Wilco played "Magazine Called Sunset" on national TV and then Jeff played charades with Ewan McGregor and Charles Barkley. But seriously, if someone told you this would happen in 2003 would you believe them?

Also, I like what Nels brings to these tunes. I loved the crooked smile he got while playing the retarded lead to Magazine.

I would love it if someone more tech-savvy than I could make up a Vine or an animated gif of Jeff's cat impression. That was adorable!

Who knew Jeff was so good at charades?!!!

When Fallon told Charles Barkley that it was four words and Barkely replied, "Karate Kid!" I laughed for a while. Jeff's 'Cat in the Hat' was classic, too.

I really love their performance of Cars Can't Escape. Never would of guessed in a million years that those 2 songs would be recorded for prime-time TV. I bet the third song was Kicking Television, haha.

I had the weirdest dream that Wilco played "Magazine Called Sunset" on national TV and then Jeff played charades with Ewan McGregor and Charles Barkley. But seriously, if someone told you this would happen in 2003 would you believe them?

Also, I like what Nels brings to these tunes. I loved the crooked smile he got while playing the retarded lead to Magazine.

Seriously. Very surreal...

Jeff has not changed clothes since the Ryman shows.....

:lol

He had 2 different outfits on in Knoxville.

And he wore 2 different shirts at the ryman. United pressing plant shirt on night 1.

Can we talk about Glenn's hair now *leisurly strolls to RSBF thread*