• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there's pit tix on stub hub for Atlanta for $500 a piece though. 

absolutely ridiculous. 

I wish wilco would do more to prevent scalpers and bots. it's impossible these days. especially since they switched pre-sale companies. song kick is routinely awful. 

gripe gripe gripe. 

I refreshed at 10 AM exactly and managed to get two third row orchestra pit tickets for Atlanta! I guess I am now off to Stub Hub to sell them at a ridiculous markup. (I am kidding.)

The last time they played the Fox, I got orchestra seats the day of the general sale, so don't lose hope. Also, there were a lot of empty seats around me, which I assume was due to scalpers hopefully losing their asses. 

I refreshed at 10 AM exactly and managed to get two third row orchestra pit tickets for Atlanta! I guess I am now off to Stub Hub to sell them at a ridiculous markup. (I am kidding.)

The last time they played the Fox, I got orchestra seats the day of the general sale, so don't lose hope. Also, there were a lot of empty seats around me, which I assume was due to scalpers hopefully losing their asses. 

congrats man! it's the best feeling to pull awesome seats. I got pit for a couple Atlanta shows (Cobb Energy Centre and Chastain Park) years ago through regular on sales, so I know it happens, I just get my hopes up too high every single time. 

Managed to pull 2 front row for Nebraska but hey it's Nebraska. We are going to do the weekend 3 nights in a row in Lincoln, Nebraska; Kansas City, Missouri; and Tulsa, Oklahoma; and then spend 3 days in Santa Fe and catch a 4th show there before home to NY. 4 Wilco shows in 4 states we have not seen them in was too good of a roadtrip to pass up! 

Not sure why ticket prices vary so much from place to place. I bought two pit tickets in Tulsa which were $45 each and two pit tickets in KC which were $39 each. Surprisingly the pit tix in KC were cheaper than the reserved seats in the balcony. Not sure why.

Not sure why ticket prices vary so much from place to place.

Could be because it's more expensive to book a venue in some cities, so they raise or lower prices accordingly so each show earns them roughly the same amount of money.  I can see it being more expensive to put on a show at the Fox in Atlanta than at the venue in Nebraska, for example.  But this is just a guess.  Are their tickets typically the same price for whole tours?

I pulled 5th row for Birmingham until I looked again and realized it was for Memphis. Let them go back into the ether and now feeling even more defeated. 

I guess there's always hope for Friday 

Managed to pull 2 front row for Nebraska but hey it's Nebraska. We are going to do the weekend 3 nights in a row in Lincoln, Nebraska; Kansas City, Missouri; and Tulsa, Oklahoma; and then spend 3 days in Santa Fe and catch a 4th show there before home to NY. 4 Wilco shows in 4 states we have not seen them in was too good of a roadtrip to pass up! 

I am doing the same except I am skipping Missouri.  Other 3 states are new to me too.