18 hours ago, Lotti said:

It is decent sign to see Mr Jeff Tweedy spreading talents from the singing to the writing and giving pleasure in many fields. We wait for crime novel in Wallander style!

Welfare!

P.S. I am also know for giving pleasure in many fields. Also sometime behind village library. Ha ha!

P.P.S. Also once at village bus stop but Olaf say it does not full count at there was the coachus interruptus as he call it. We finish at sauna later.

I'm always in love. With Lotti. :wub

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi Friends - I have finally updated the Tweedy Show mp3 archive (over 2,000 song files). All files have been meticulously logged and tagged so they can be easily filtered, searched, and sorted - in iT

I appreciate the accolades, but seriously, all the real credit goes to @u2roolz. The two or three times I filled in for him really showed me how truly dedicated he’s been to this project. It’s fairly

The Tweedy Show Monday December 26 Episode 217 —Sammy welcomes the clients to The Tweedy Show.  —Susie is upset that she sees her reflection in the tv.  —“Hi, everyone! We forgot how to

Posted Images

The Tweedy Show Friday January 29 Episode 145

# animated intro on screen
-- Jeff decides to do an AMA (ask me anything).
-- Jeff talks about his tiny amp in the living room. 
-- Richard Thompson's Dimming Of The Day makes Jeff cry. 
-- Jeff's Desert Island Book is the dictionary.
-- Jeff's favorite venue is the Lounge Ax. 
-- Jeff's least favorite festival experience was following an Arcade Fire performance when they were breaking out. 
-- Jeff's favorite sitcom as a kid was The Munsters. Jeff does a Fred Gwynne impression. 

-- Jeff plays The Munsters Theme , while Susie exlains to Spencer that Ted Danson had nothing to do with either of those shows, despite Spencer thinking that he did due to the shape of Ted Danson's head. 
-- Susie finds both Morticia Addams (Carolyn Jones) & Lily Munster (Yvonne De Carlo) hot. She also finds Samantha Stephens (Elizabeth Montgomery) & Laura Petrie (Mary Tyler Moore) hot. 
-- Jeff finds the premise of I Dream Of Jeannie outrageous with a woman captive in a bottle. 
Natural Disaster (w Spencer on thigh slaps & backing vocals)
-- Susie can't believe that Natural Disaster is on Jeff's latest record. Jeff says that the song has been around since May. 
-- Jeff explains that Love Is The King is the first Jeff Tweedy record to break into the Top Ten. 
-- Susie says that she's been with Jeff for 30 years this March & Jeff says that he quit drinking alcohol 30 years this August. He also mentions that he stopped taking drugs 17 years ago this spring. 
-- Jeff divulges that he used to chew tobacco & is a sports fan. 
-- Spencer shows the clients a Richard Nixon  puzzle.
-- Vaginal Laser Incident is explained. That phrase was coined on an earlier episode where Susie had an iPhone in her pants and a bright light emanated from her pants which was the light from the iPhone.
-- Jeff does a little bit of My Darling, but stops the song because he forgot the words.
My Darling (w Spencer on thigh slaps & backing vocals)
The Man In Me (Bob Dylan cover sung & performed on drums by Spencer)
I'm Kind Of In Love With You (w Spencer on drums)
-- Jeff mentions that he played the previous song with new lyrics. 
-- Jeff really enjoyed Mank which is a Netflix original film about the making of Citizen Kane starring Gary Oldman as Citizen Kane screenwriter Herman "Mank" Mankiewicz. 
I Dreamed I Saw St. Augustine (Bob Dylan cover sung & performed on guitar by Sammy)
Please Be Patient With Me 
Mi Shebeirach (Debbie Friedman cover sung by Sammy w Spencer on backing vocals.)
Reincarnation (Roger Miller cover)

The Tweedy Show Monday February 1 Episode 146

-- Jeff talks about his experiences with Tik Tok. 
-- Susie mentions that Jason Bateman said that he loves Wilco on his podcast today. 
Gwendolyn (w Spencer on drums)
-- Spencer says this hands are much cleaner today because his skin is coming off. 
I Want To See The Bright Lights Tonight (Richard & Linda Thompson cover w Spencer on drums & backing vocals)
-- Casey mentions in the comments that she was reported for saying that she was going to "do the dishes and unload the dishwasher". Most of the clients say the same thing in the comments and receive warnings that there comments were reported. 
Troubled (w Spencer on drums)
Hold On Hope (Guided By Voices cover sung by Sammy w Spencer on drums & backing vocals)
-- Jeff reveals that Glenn Campbell covered Hold On Hope. 
-- Spencer mentions that Hold On Hope was on the soundtrack to the tv show Scrubs. 
-- Jeff, Spencer & Sammy do a bit of Hanson's MMMBop.
-- there is some speculation as to which Hanson brother is a Q Anon follower. 
I'm Only Sleeping (The Beatles cover w Spencer on drums & backing vocals and Sammy on backing vocals)
-- Danny says that Hanson are in 100% support of Black Lives Matter. 
-- Susie shows her Luche Libre action figure collection. 
Don't Forget (w Spencer on drums)
-- client & A Shot In The Arm moderator, Diane, thinks that Jeff is singing "We all think about Diane", instead of "We all think about dying" in Don't Forget which prompts Jeff to sing it that way. 
"I Love My Country Stupid And Cruel" (untitled new song that Jeff wrote last night w Spencer on drums & backing vocals and Sammy on backing vocals)
-- Jeff tells an Uncle Tupelo story about giving presents. 
-- Susie shows the Mensch On A Bench talking doll which she & Jeff joke has a nanny cam, since it was a gift from one of the clients. 
-- Jeff says that the next show will be on Friday, due to Peter getting a vaccine and Jeff having stuff to do. 
-- Jeff mentions that he'd like to have themes for shows. One of the ideas that was kicked around is Show & Tell. 
-- Sammy shows his bread pudding and Jeff tries some of it. 

The Tweedy Show shall return Friday February 5th. 

On 1/29/2021 at 10:19 AM, DGJS78 said:

The song Jeff and Spencer tried and abandoned on 1/28 was "I Want To See The Bright Lights Tonight" by Richard & Linda Thompson.  I hope they work it out and play it on a later show because it's a great song!

Thank you for this information! 

Regarding the January 28th episode, I can’t remember if this was played on the couch or if Spencer was on his drum set. I do know that they played a bit of something on the drum set that didn’t have lyrics. I do recall some unfamiliar lyrics being sung by Jeff on the couch, before they abandoned it. 

Oops... I need to make it a habit to look at your recaps before I update the spreadsheet.

Just looked at your notes. I called the new song "Sing In The Choir." I'll go back and change it to match your recap. (Trying to keep everything in sync.)

5 hours ago, ZiggyBratwurst said:

Oops... I need to make it a habit to look at your recaps before I update the spreadsheet.

Just looked at your notes. I called the new song "Sing In The Choir." I'll go back and change it to match your recap. (Trying to keep everything in sync.)

I almost called it that. There were a few titles that came to mind. I decided against “Sing In The Choir” because I don’t think I’d remember that those lyrics had something to do with viewing present day America through Jeff’s eyes in that song. That being said, I’ve only heard the song once. 

On 2/1/2021 at 10:08 PM, u2roolz said:

-- Susie mentions that Jason Bateman said that he loves Wilco on his podcast today. 

This was from Bateman's "Smartless" podcast with Sean Hayes & Will Arnett. Darius Rucker was their guest, whom I found to be an entertaining listen. Bateman said how much he loved Wilco, and I believe it was Arnett who chimed in that Tupelo was one of his favorites as well. That spurred Rucker to say how much he liked Son Volt, namely their first record Trace.

SIDENOTE: In the podcast, Rucker said how much he loves Barry Manillow. Not as a guilty pleasure, but just that he thinks he's damn good. I like that. And agree with him. 

On 2/2/2021 at 6:39 AM, ZiggyBratwurst said:

I love your spreadsheet! Thanks.

The Tweedy Show Friday February 5 Episode 147

-- Jeff mentions that Keith Richards was wearing the same camouflage outfit that Sammy & Spencer wear on the show.
-- Susie is sad that Christopher Plummer passed away today. 
 -- Jeff plays a bit of Should've Been In Love, but abandons the song. 
Should've Been In Love
-- Jeff & Spencer unbox Jeff's Grammy nominee golden medal. 
-- Susie announces that Peter got his Covid vaccine today. 
-- Jeff talks about Chrissy Teigen & John Legend buying a $13,000 bottle of wine at a restaurant. 
-- Jeff reminisces about his tuning issues on the Bandsintown show and talks about how that made him change his guitar strings. 
-- Jeff talks about how The Edge has his guitar strings changed between songs. Jeff says that Nels has to change his guitar strings at almost every other show because he breaks them during shows. 
Having Been Is No Way To Be
Country Girl (Brinsley Schwarz cover sung & performed on drums by Spencer w Jeff on harmonica. Spencer dedicates the song to Casey.)
-- Susie asks Spencer why the stream keeps pausing and glitching.
Achin' To Be (The Replacements cover sung by Sammy w Spencer on drums & backing vocals.)
Open House (Lou Reed and John Cale cover sung by Sammy w Spencer on backing vocals)
-- Susie asks John Hodgman's question in the chat to Jeff if there will be a Tweedy Show set or installation at the next Solid Sound. 
Here Comes The Sun (The Beatles cover sung by Spencer & Sammy. Dedicated to Peter for getting his vaccination.)
-- Jeff makes up a song with a few lines that he thinks sounds like a Donovan song. {CORRECTION - the song that Jeff plays is Song For John by Donovan. Thanks to pbzb for the info!}
Reincarnation (Roger Miller cover. Jeff does the bridge by request)

13 hours ago, pbzb said:

"- Jeff makes up a song with a few lines that he thinks sounds like a Donovan song. "

He was playing "Song for John" from Donovan's album Open Road.

Thanks for the clarification! I had also understood it as u2roolz did. :P

On 2/6/2021 at 9:43 AM, pbzb said:

"- Jeff makes up a song with a few lines that he thinks sounds like a Donovan song. "

He was playing "Song for John" from Donovan's album Open Road.

Thank you for this info! 

The Tweedy Show Monday February 8 Episode 148

-- Susie reads one of the comments that says that Jeff should sell a wig. Jeff jokes that if you Google "Jeff Tweedy wig" you'll find something out there. Merkins are discussed.
It's You (The Millenium cover sung by Spencer)
-- Susie says that while she was pregnant with Spencer they used to call him Sherman. Jeff wanted to name him Conway Tweedy.
I'll Be Your Baby Tonight (Bob Dylan cover w Spencer on drums & Jeff on harmonica. Dedicated to Flanny)
-- Jeff & Spencer play a bit of an instrumental. 
-- Jeff has smashed a few guitars on stage. He's also thrown a few guitars. He smashed a bass guitar when he was in Uncle Tupelo. 
-- Jeff talks about the pic that Conan O'Brien shared of himself as a kid with a bowl cut. 
As I Went Out One Morning (Bob Dylan cover sung by Sammy w Spencer on drums)
Words (Low cover sung by Sammy w Spencer on drums & backing vocals. Jeff on electric guitar)
-- gear talk: Jeff talks about Klon pedals and Microcosm pedals.
-- Jeff learns what a top sheet is. Fitted sheets, duvets, & weighted blankets are discussed. 
I'm Kind Of In Love With You 
-- Peter saw Lenny Bruce get arrested back in the day. 
-- Jeff can't do a show tomorrow night. The possible new schedule is Monday & Thursday. Jeff says maybe they might do more than 2 shows a week. Jeff says that he wants to stop after the 200th show. Spencer jokes that they agreed to stop once he & Sammy became old men. 

The Tweedy Show shall return Thursday. 

The Tweedys have been very generous doing the show throughout the pandemic. If they decided to stop doing it tomorrow, that would be sad but totally understandable, no one expected them to still be doing this in February. I know a lot of people have been very vocal about how much the show has meant to them during the pandemic but I hope that doesn't make Jeff and Susie feel like people are depending on them. So if going down to two nights a week is what keeps them invested in doing it for awhile longer, I think that's great. Truthfully, I was never crazy about the Friday night shows, usually we like to watch a movie or whatever new series is out but that's hard to do when you have to stop for an hour at 9pm to watch a livestream. I've never minded but I could sense my wife who is not as big of a Wilco fan, wasn't always excited about that! :rolleyes 

I love The Tweedy Show, and try to catch it, but for me (West Coast) it's on at 7 p.m., and I'm always in full swing of my day at that hour:bee, so I forget! I usually remember in time to catch at least part, which always makes me go back and watch the rest later. They are such balm for the soul, and have been throughout this rough past year. I know the show can't go on forever, but I feel such love for the cast of characters that I'm already proactively mourning its demise, and feeling nostalgic for this bold experiment in modern entertainment!

All of which is just to echo the popular sentiment: we are such very lucky fans! :wub:worship

The Tweedy Show Thursday February 11 Episode 149

-- Susie mentions that Mavis received her Covid vaccine today. 
-- Susie is sad about the passing of Chick Corea earlier today. 
{The Long Pause (stream is paused right after Spencer mentions seeing the late Chick Corea in concert. Stream resumes after about a minute or so.}
-- Susie believes that the internet is being throttled [it's when your ISP intentionally limits your bandwidth or speed.]
-- Jeff strums Remember The Mountain Bed, while Susie asks Spencer questions about the internet. 
Remember The Mountain Bed
-- Jeff admits that he almost missed one line in the song. 
Baby Where You Are (Ted Lucas cover sung by Sammy w Spencer on backing vocals)
-- Susie & Spencer try to reconnect Peter to Alexa. 
Just One Look (reggae style Doris Troy cover sung & performed on drums by Spencer w Sammy on backing vocals. Spencer dedicates the song to Casey for Valentine's Day. Sammy dedicates the song to Eugenia.)
-- Jeff explains that California Stars is about a quilting pattern. 
Be Kind To Me (Michael Hurley cover sung by Casey w Spencer on guitar & backing vocals. Casey doesn't dedicate the song to Spencer because he's already kind.)
-- Jeff strums a bit of We've Been Had. (Speculation: it sounded like We’ve Been Had, but it also sounded like Lou Reed Was My Babysitter, after I heard that song. )
-- Jeff goes off to find lyrics for a new song that he wrote about missing playing live music. 
Lou Reed Was My Babysitter (New song with strong hints of Velvet Underground & Lou Reed. lyrics include 'Rock N Roll Is Dead And The Dead Don't Die'. Spencer on thigh slaps)
-- Jeff thinks that quaaludes is made from the words quiet interludes. 
Close To You (The Carpenters cover sung by Sammy. Sammy dedicates the song to Eugenia.)
-- Susie talks about having a band sing "Close To Susie" at Danny's bar mitzvah, instead of Close To You. Jackie Mason performed at Bruce's bar mitzvah.
-- Susie questions Jeff's memory. Jeff says that he can learn songs after he hears them one time. Jeff also mentions that he forgets if he's played certain venues. 

-- Jeff confirms that they are going to Monday & Thursday for the schedule, but he jokes that if enough people complain that they can change it. 

The Tweedy Show shall return Monday. 

Here's the updated rare song checklist for anyone who missed it on Facebook. 

Some notes:
-I removed “Sandusky”, and have not added “Two Guitars” from the recent Summerteeth deluxe set. I’m guessing we won’t be hearing anything that requires x2 lead guitars on the Tweedy show.

-I removed “I Don’t Like The Way This World’s A-Treatin’ Me” - this is an interesting composite recording with Woody on vocals and Jeff on guitar. I’m removing it since Jeff doesn’t sing and probably should have not be on the list previously.

-I have not added “Tried and True” - since this is a variation of Summer Teeth

-I have not added “Can’t Locator It” - since this is a variation of Locator

-The last rare song was played all the way back on Episode 127 - What’s The World Got In Store (Dec 10th). Understandably we seem to be slowing down - but hold out hope! I’ll update this sheet again before episode 200, but anything not played by episode x200 might be considered “non-canon” for The Tweedy Show (understandably: mostly complex/synth heavy songs, piano forward songs, duets, and songs Jeff has decided to never played solo for whatever reason). I think there’s solid hope for maybe another x10-20 of these to get played, but maybe not much more.

-Jeff played my last request after posting this list before episode x100 (Long Time Ago - Golden Smog)! If anybody is reading this from the Tweedy inner circle - my new request is “Wherever” the Uncle Tupelo rarity - and/or Hesitation Rocks (Racoonists can rock this!) - and/or “Shady Lane” by Pavement (which was played very briefly by Jeff back in episode 58).

-Lost Episodes: I believe #14 is truly lost, though one recording of a recording exists of the Billie Eilish song - if anybody has more, please let me know. I believe #79 was recorded but Susie never uploaded to YouTube (would love to get ahold of this). #124.5 health update was also recorded but removed due to a privacy concern (would love for Susie to make this available with the offending scene removed - especially to hear those cool instrumentals again).

-I’ve isolated and tagged every song played on The Tweedy Show into a video clip and mp3 audio file (over 1,000 complete song audio files, and even more partial performances!). This show has been an incredible gift for the clients and I felt the need to archive everything for future client enjoyment! This was a massive time investment and would not have been feasible without the hard work of Kristofor Georgeou for doing the show outlines and Monty Smith for the song spreadsheet!

-The isolated audio files drop in very nicely to iTunes and can be organized in many creative ways (for example, you can sort separately by “composer” (which is the tag I am using to organize the original cover artists), artist (for example, great way to find Jeff solo performances vs. Jeff and Sammy performances, etc.), song title, and date played, etc.

-I’d like to find a way to share the mp3 files with everybody…though would only do this with permission from the Tweedys. If anybody can get in touch with them for approval, let me know - It’s almost 10GB for the mp3 archive, so I’m wondering if anybody has any creative solutions to sharing these without hitting bandwidth limits? I've heard Google Drive has somewhere between a 1TB and 10TB download limit per day for hosting, so that's probably the best solution?

Tweedy Show Rare List_Feb 13_2021.jpg

The Tweedy Show Monday February 15 Episode 150

# NEW animated intro on screen. 
-- Susie asks Spencer who created the new intro. Spencer explains that Jeff Knurek created the new intro as an anniversary gift for the 150th episode. 
# new animated intro on screen shown again so Susie & the clients can watch it again. 
-- "Happy 150th episode". Jeff realizes that they've done 150 episodes in less than a year. 
-- Jeff jokes that he should show his wiener because he doesn't understand dick pics. Jeff apologizes for any potential triggers to dick pics.
-- Jeff stops Someday Soon after the first verse. 
Someday Soon (w Spencer on backing vocals & couch taps)
-- Jeff says that Wilco plays Someday Soon a lot more during soundcheck, instead of in concert. 
-- Susie talks about having cadaver bones being used for her oral surgery. 
-- Jeff says that some of his Wilco bandmates gave the thumbs down to Lou Reed Was My Babysitter. He explains that it doesn't fit in with the rest of the songs that he's writing for the next album. 
-- Susie explains what's going on with uploading The Tweedy Show to YouTube. 
-- Jeff strums & sings a bit of You And I & I'm Kind Of In Love With You as love songs for Susie for Valentine's Day. 
-- the proper grammar of You And I is discussed.
You And I (w Spencer on backing vocals. Dedicated to Susie for Valentine's Day.)
Don't Dream It's Over (Crowded House cover sung by Sammy w Spencer on drums & backing vocals)
In My Life (The Beatles cover sung by Sammy w Spencer on drums & backing vocals and Jeff on electric guitar)
Bang A Gong (Get It On) (T. Rex cover sung by Sammy w Spencer on drums & backing vocals and Jeff on electric guitar)
Pink Flag (Wire cover sung by Sammy w Spencer on drums & backing vocals and Jeff on electric guitar & backing vocals)
-- Spencer shows his left handed mug that he got from Casey for Valentine's Day that was created by Oona. It features lyrics from George Harrison. 
-- Jeff talks about the time that Sammy bought himself cookies for Valentine's Day at school. 
-- Jeff asks for Susie's hand in marriage again for the 150th episode. She accepts. 
-- Jeff jokes that they're going to go down to once a month, so that the 200th episode can be years away. 

The Tweedy Show shall return Thursday. 

The Tweedy Show Thursday February 18 Episode 151 

# old animated intro on screen
-- Jeff says that Susie's in a lot of pain from her oral surgery. Jeff jokes that the cadaver bones might have come from Rush Limbaugh.
This Sad Kind Of Way (new song that Jeff wrote last night. Jeff says that this is a working title)
-- the Tweedy family send their best to the people of Texas. Jeff tries to figure out if Ted Cruz is trying to end his political career by running off to vacation in Cancun. 
-- Susie is grateful for the fan letters & voice messages for Peter. Peter is thankful & excited to get to them. 
"It's Hard To Get Over Being Used" (new untitled song)
Tears Of Rage (Bob Dylan & The Band cover sung & performed on drums by Spencer w Sammy on backing vocals)
-- Peter says that Gene Krupa is almost as good as Spencer. 
-- Spencer does a Gene Krupa impression. 
-- Jeff explains how he flipped his eyelid, while he was washing his face and he had trouble flipping it back. 
When You Sleep (My Bloody Valentine cover sung by Sammy w Spencer on drums. Dedicated to Jeff Knurek for his birthday yesterday & for Valentine's Day)
-- Jeff, Susie & Casey discuss sports rivalries after Casey is called out by certain clients because she's wearing a St. Louis Cardinals hat. 
-- Susie says that a Lounge Ax book is coming slowly but surely.
The Golden Age (Beck cover sung by Sammy w Spencer on drums)
-- Spencer talks about drumming for Beck when he was 12 years old. 
-- Spencer does a James Gadson impression.
-- Spencer does a Glenn Kotche impression. 
-- Spencer does a Ringo Starr impression. 
-- Spencer does a Charlie Watts impression. 
-- Jeff strums the riff of The Rolling Stones Honky Tonk Women. 
Thirteen (Big Star cover sung by Sammy w Spencer & Casey on backing vocals)
-- Sammy sings a bit of The Day Off from Stephen Sondheim’s Sunday In The Park With George, after a question about whether or not show tunes would be ever covered. (Thanks to pbzb for identifying the showtune!)

The Tweedy Show shall return Monday. 

16 hours ago, u2roolz said:

The Tweedy Show Thursday February 18 Episode 151 

-- Sammy sings a bit of a show tune, after a question about whether or not show tunes would be ever covered. 

For the obsessives, this was "The Day Off" from Sunday in the Park with George.

On 2/19/2021 at 3:25 PM, pbzb said:

For the obsessives, this was "The Day Off" from Sunday in the Park with George.

Thank you for this info, pbzb! 
I knew that Sammy sang this during an earlier show, but I couldn’t find the title in my notes. I’ll add this to the recap and give you credit. 

The Tweedy Show Monday February 22 Episode 152

# NEW animated intro on screen, but not the same as the 150th episode. 
-- Susie explains that Spencer is in North Carolina recording an album with a band that invited him out there. 
-- Jeff did a lot of shoveling over the weekend, so his hands are hurting. He also says that he cleaned the oven.
-- Jeff jokes that there will be a Netflix True Crime series to come out of The Tweedy Show, after the number of times that Susie says that she is going to kill Jeff. 
When The Roses Bloom Again (dedicated to Timothy Layton for his birthday)
-- Jeff talks about the Collings 12 string acoustic guitar that he is using tonight. 
-- Jeff talks about the Zoom show that he did yesterday and how Susie was making fun of him behind the computer. 
-- Susie explains that the Zoom show was an auction that was held several months ago. Jeff played a few songs and chatted with the auction winner. 
I'll Be On The Water (Akron/Family cover sung by Sammy. Dedicated to the Akron/Family's Miles Seaton who passed away a few days ago.)
-- Jeff offers to give instructions on how to play guitar. 
-- Jeff mentions that Red Sox organist Josh Kantor played A Shot In The Arm on his Instagram show today. 
-- Jeff teaches the clients how to play the acoustic Spiders (Kidsmoke).
-- Susie tells Jeff that the clients are buying tickets today for Wilco shows in the summer. Jeff explains that if everyone is vaccinated by then the shows should happen. 
These Days (Jackson Browne cover sung & performed on guitar by Sammy)
-- Jeff teaches the clients how to play Chinese Apple. He sings a few lines from it.
Cruel To Be Kind (Nick Lowe cover sung by Sammy)
-- Jeff discusses Sammy's obsession with Nick Lowe's son's yellow pants. This story leads to Jeff bringing up the Michael Stipe story where he recommended $900 pants for Sammy.
-- Jeff talks about all of the people that have lost their life during the pandemic. He mentions the 500,000 that died in the United States.
Mi Shebeirach (Debbie Friedman cover sung by Sammy. Dedicated to those who lost loved ones during the pandemic.)
-- Jeff says that he is going to learn Pavement's Shady Lane for a future episode.
-- Jeff strums some of Joy Division's Love Will Tear Us Apart which was a request. 
-- Jeff strums a bit of New Order's Love Vigilantes.