Sky Blue Sky Festival

7 hours ago, lizish said:

some of you may know Rob and Crystal Janes. Rob and Crystal were injured on their way to SBS in a horrific accident that took the life of one other passenger. 

https://www.riviera-maya-news.com/one-killed-6-injured-in-highway-accident-outside-cancun/2022.html?cn-reloaded=1&fbclid=IwAR1GSjFPsECe_FTlMwn5G6jtr3xZSl0veldoZ7Wf5a-89bKVGx51w3uV-I0&cn-reloaded=1

Contributed to this will all my heart and limited financial means. If you can too, please accept my thanks. 

https://gofund.me/005161fd

There but for the Grace of God go a lot of us; will donate and share.

• Like 1
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wish  I wish I could share that optimism. Unfortunately, it's not just about being at an outdoor concert. There's the trip to the airport, and time spent in the airport waiting for your fligh

I'm feeling seriously depressed at the thought that the penalty for 6 days of fun in Mexico may be...could very likely be!...being stuck in a Mexican Residence Inn for 10 days!  With covid, and no par

Yep.  Hard for me to blame the guy who has essentially given away 200+ live shows on Instagram since COVID started.  I blame Cloud 9 and Trump (because I like to blame Trump for everything bad).   

Posted Images

Yeah - recognize some of the names on the list.  

Turns out Rob and Crystal's daughter was in a singing group with the daughter of a close friend in North Vancouver. Small world coming together to help. 

12 minutes ago, chuckrh said:

I saw the go fund me blew by it's goal quickly. I'm sure they can use the extra cash. Good on people who contributed!

Hope to see them at Solid Sound!

• Like 1