wilcobase.com

As you may have heard, Jane is stepping down from her role as Timeline Chick. Never fear, your Wilco setlist needs will be handled by WilcoBase.com.

With co-operation from Jane, I've setup a database with the information contained on her Timeline pages. Check it out, and let me know what you think. I'm very open to suggestions to make the site better, so drop me a line if you have some good ideas. Also don't forget that pen and paper when attending Wilco shows -- jot down the setlist, and post it here when you can get back to a computer.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the feedback.

The alphabetical links on the songs page are supposed to take you to the first page with a song starting with the selected letter. So, there will likely be songs that start with the preceeding letter listed as well.

There is a bug though. <_ if you click on it doesn show any songs... they start the next page. i check into what going on.>

I want to make the site user-friendly for everyone, so if you notice anything that looks wrong, or if you think something could be better, or easier to use, don't hesitate to let me know.

the "events" view only displays 5 shows at a time. maybe that could be pushed to 10 or 15.

the site is great. i love the links to the venue's page and to Ronen's lyrics site. this will satisfy the Wilco geek in all of us.

one glitch that i noticed: when i went to view venues, and searched for just IL, i got the first page of results (1-10 of 39), but when i clicked for page two, it took me out of the search results and back to the original listing of all venues (i think).

yep, you're right. oops. :blush

I'll take a look at it this afternoon.

Thanks for all the positive feedback and helpful suggestions. Here's a few of the suggestions, and things I'll be adding to the site soon:

* Add links for reviews, photos, scanned setlists, posters, etc. These will be displayed on the event page under the setlist.
    * Display the encore breaks
    * Display short notes associated with each show

I should have most of these things working this weekend. So, if you have some Wilco pictures on a web page, or a scanned setlist, or whatever, send me a link to your page, and I'll add it to the site.

Also, if you have any other suggestions for improvement, or if there's something else you would like to see added to the site, don't hestitate to drop me a line.