Now playing 19th June 2006

Oh, I :wub The Captain. I'm also really loving Manifest Destiny and (despite it's being the first single) One Man Wrecking Machine. Classic guster teen angst...

I haven't seen guster in nearly 2 years... until now, I think the longest I've gone since "discovering" them in '98 was about 9 months... :no I'm hoping for a CO date on the fall tour.

NP:

B000FKO3AI.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V51198691_.jpg

I pulled it from oink too, but it's gone now. I'm glad I got it when I had the chance... I'm enjoying it a LOT.

it's so good. I think it might be their best yet.

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus! Golden Smog, Paul Weller and Johnny Cash leaks...this having a kid malarky is affecting my new music intake.. :blink

tobin sprout.carnival boy

:cheers

37c24310fca039f9aacf5010._AA240_.L.jpg

True story: I have actually held one of the original Hiroshige prints of this in my hands. This already being one of my favorite albums of all-time, I freaked when I was looking through my college's collection. I had the album with me in the studio and showed my professor. He thought it was cool.

I pulled it from oink too, but it's gone now. I'm glad I got it when I had the chance... I'm enjoying it a LOT.

If you're a patient searcher, a little blue bird may be able to help you out with this one.

Patti Smith live before Bob Dylan from an Australasian tour a few years ago. Her version of Ginsberg's 'Footnote To Howl' is spine tingling stuff.

Holy forgiveness! mercy! charity! faith! Holy! Ours!

bodies! suffering! magnanimity!

Holy the supernatural extra brilliant intelligent

kindness of the soul!

Edited by Fritz