Sunrise in my backyard this morning

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Thank you for waiting. All of our agents are still busy helping other customers. Please continue to hold for our next available agent."

[Cue 10 seconds of soft jazz]

Repeat

:rotfl

:wave

Vacation rules.

Applely things today, (apples, cider, doughnuts, pie), also honey butter and clover honey to take home! Camping tomorrow!

Also:I have a little crush on bjorn_skurj.

B)

Vacation rules.

Applely things today, (apples, cider, doughnuts, pie), also honey butter and clover honey to take home! Camping tomorrow!

B)

\

hurray! i thought of you guys today while i was working--wishing i could have driven out to see you. Next Time!!

Vacation rules.

B)

wow, I wish I was able to come see you guys. have a great time!

all hail the skurj!

Smilies, or for that matter words, can't adequately express the drunken idiot-like reaction I'm having right now, having just had my wife hand me our two tickets to the san antonio wilco show that arrived in the mail today.

It is going to be an AWATT and geetar night now.

yeeeeeee-

haw!!!!!!

all hail the skurj!

Ladies,ladies....the charisma of the Bjornicus seems to be almost Clintonesque here!

i wish i could get pro tools to freaking work.

Man,you've been dicking with that for a coupla weeks now...aren't you recording your band or something soon? when's that supposed to happen?

Man,you've been dicking with that for a coupla weeks now...aren't you recording your band or something soon? when's that supposed to happen?

yeah, just when i can school's been crazy... so i fiddle with it here and there and i can't get it working. my band is recording in idaho (we were supposed to in october, but it's been pushed to november), i'm supposed to be using my free time to record a solo album, but if i don't get this crap working who knows.

best of luck to ya then,& if you do get it up & working put something up here for us to check out.that'd be nice.

I'm now officially ON VACATION! Tonite-Roger Waters,tomorrow-NRPS,10/3-SCI,10-4 & 8-Der Wilco!

Gonna be a good week :music

I'm now officially ON VACATION! Tonite-Roger Waters,tomorrow-NRPS,10/3-SCI,10-4 & 8-Der Wilco!

Gonna be a good week :music

Vacation, good :D :D :D

Work, bad :realmad :realmad :realmad

Enjoy a well-deserved vacation. Der Wilco means you are going to some Wilco shows? Lucky bastard!

:thumbup

Ladies,ladies....the charisma of the Bjornicus seems to be almost Clintonesque here!

I'm deeply flattered. I've never really seen myself as attractive.