Octoberquest 2006

Geez Louise, Magglio Ordonez sure is letting his freak flag fly.

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve Garvey better never get in the hall-of-fame.

Why? Does he owe you money or something.

I don't know which was sweeter, watching Kenny Rogers get stronger inning after inning, watching Leyland leave him in to strike out Abreu, or watching the vacant "I can't believe this is happening to us again" looks slowly descend over the Yankees' faces.

Go Bonderman!

I don't know which was sweeter, watching Kenny Rogers get stronger inning after inning, watching Leyland leave him in to strike out Abreu, or watching the vacant "I can't believe this is happening to us again" looks slowly descend over the Yankees' faces.

It's all that, but more than anything, it's that vein popping out of Steinbrenner's forehead when the Jankees go down in flames -- again -- in October. Of course, that hasn't happened yet this year, and Detroit better not think they've got this one sewn up before it actually is...

wow - that Cardinals/Padres game was some of the most boring baseball ever witnessed, especially in Oct. Both teams looked so bored. Where's the fire?? :no

Watching the Tigers last night was what October baseball should look like. And they are up now.....our dear friend MrRain422 is there right now......lucky! Let's hope they can hold the lead and eliminate the Yankees! woo!

I'm sorry. As a Mets fan, I've taken too much shit off of ignorant-ass Yankees fans over the years to be sad in any way when they choke.

we are all taking monday off to celebrate. Sorry Parisstale. At least it wasn't a sweep, and they weren't shut out today.

That's very kind. This was an awful, awful performance for the Yankees. Why did they not pitch Wang on three days rest today? Were they saving him for April?

i have a kitten that looks just like Randy Johnson. Or as caliber says "if randy johnson and arod coupled, and the result was offspring in the form of a cat--this is the cat they would have."

and speaking of A-rod, he's getting thrown under the bus by everyone. I think he needs a new team. I'm not a fan, but damn, he gets more sh*t piled on him especially in the last month. I'd tell NY to kiss my ass and i'd find somewhere else.

Send A-Rod to the Tigers.

I :wub A-Rod.

And ruin a perfectly good baseball team?

Yeah, he's going to get crucified starting just about now. His contract - infinity for all the money in the world - is a little hard to move, though.

Yeah, he's going to get crucified starting just about now. His contract - infinity for all the money in the world - is a little hard to move, though.

if i were him i'd make some concessions to get the hell out of NY before he has a nervous breakdown.