Octoberquest 2006

I've decided to go into this years playoffs with a lossing attitude,this way my heart can't be broken.................................

Who am I,you guessed it,a Cardinals fan

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to see the A's beat the Twins and the Tigers beat the Yankees, to then see the Tigers go to the WS and win it.

That said, I have no expectations for the Cardinals to even get past the ALDS. They don't even really deserve a playoff spot - but there ya go. Of course, I want them to win it all - but that isn't going to happen.

Regardless, I believe that any NL team who makes it to the WS will get smacked around pretty hard.

No offense to anyone, but I would like to see the Twins take it. I won't mind if anyone else wins it all except for the fucking Yankees. I don't want to see Slappy McBluelips (A-Rod) crying his crocodile tears if the Spankees win it all. Another historic collapse like 04 would be nice, they can show Steinbrenner having a stroke...I can hear it now Joe Buck: And it looks like Steinbrenner is turning blue in the owners box.

MCCarver: Thank God, now we can finally stop blowing him and the rest of this team.

That said, I have no expectations for the Cardinals to even get past the ALDS. They don't even really deserve a playoff spot - but there ya go. Of course, I want them to win it all - but that isn't going to happen.

Regardless, I believe that any NL team who makes it to the WS will get smacked around pretty hard.

High fives

In the playoffs, anything can happen. Ask the 1988 Dodgers.

El Duque may be out with leprosy, er, a calf problem.

wow - it looks like the Cardinals might actually *gulp* win this game!

:w00t

It's so nice being able to watch the Cardinals. Something I definitely miss.

--

Well, I shouldn't speak so soon....Carp is coming out. And even though he has two base runners, he is still better than anything they have in the bullpen. :no

wow - it looks like the Cardinals might actually *gulp* win this game!

:w00t

It's so nice being able to watch the Cardinals. Something I definitely miss.

--

Well, I shouldn't speak so soon....Carp is coming out. And even though he has two base runners, he is still better than anything they have in the bullpen. :no

Look who decided to show up on VC!

The Cards would be rolling of not for Dave Roberts(?). Good stuff.

Tomorrow, I expect to hear that Tom Glavine spontaneously combusted during warmups.

That said, I have no expectations for the Cardinals to even get past the ALDS. They don't even really deserve a playoff spot

How's this? They certainly sucked and sucked hard at the end there, but that's why they play 162 games instead of 14. It's not like those chokers from Houston should be in there. :pirate

they don't have a very good team, even with all those wins......but, I still hope they get some business done. :yes

The Tigers should have won the Central AL, but that's the way these things go......

GO CARDS!