Jeff Tweedy:Sunken Treasure DVD

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is something i would like to have as a christmas gift.

I have trouble making lists of things i want these days.

also, nice work on trying to get the whole just a fan section littered with these threads

i was having problems with mine at first, then i tried the disc on my laptop and it worked immediately. same OS, same version of quicktime, same everything. maybe the placeholder .mov was cached on my computer or something. who knows.

Wilco HQ told me on Thursday that they are still working on the technically difficulties.

They also assured me that, once the audio downloads are posted, they will remain available forever -- and will not be removed any time in the near future.

Hang in there. You're not alone. It'll be worth the wait.

Guest tandylacker

Bought the DVD. Watched the DVD. Entertaining for a while, yawning for the rest.

Fun to own if you have a boy crush on Jeff Tweedy. Interesting to watch the performances, the interviews and some of the banter get a little up his own ass.

Just my review...

I have a teensy problem... My computer isn't reading the Sunken Treasure disc! so i cant find the quicktime file that brings up the downloads... Any ideas as to why?

I have a teensy problem... My computer isn't reading the Sunken Treasure disc! so i cant find the quicktime file that brings up the downloads... Any ideas as to why?

Are you playing the video while you are trying to open the files? I know the files would disappear on my Mac if I opened them while I was watching it. You could also try going through Quicktime to open the files.