Jeff Tweedy:Sunken Treasure DVD

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just did the little 'test your connection speed' at wilcoworld and this piece of crap, 8 year old computer only has a speed of 324kbps and 1000kbps is the recommended speed. :( oh well, I'll just have to wait till my package arrives in the mail.

I hear that Matt Damon gets shot.

:realmad

That's not funny mister! I could not imagine such a tragedy. In that event we will never have another "Dogma," "Oceans" sequel or "Stuck Together" featuring Greg Kinear. Oh wait.... I mean :dance

It starts at 9 PM...duh. That makes a lot more sense. Mine shipped today too. Yaaaahhh!

I have to work tonight through all the streaming action, so this is probably the last time I'll look at this thread. I'll just pick it up at the store in the next couple of days - hope everyone has fun watching, though. This is a really cool move by Wilcoworld. (As usual.)

I'm having a very hard time deciding whether I should watch tonight or wait for my trusty DVD to arrive.

:hmm

I'm with you, but I'm gonna wait. Unless, of course, it arrived today.