Jeff Tweedy:Sunken Treasure DVD

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not done. I've had to pause a bunch of times.

"A Shot In The Arm" is the reason I fell in love with this band. Specifically, the 3rd and 4th verses.

"We fell in love

In the key of C

We walked along

Down by the sea

You followed me down

The neck to D

We fell again

Into the sea"

And the "Something in my veins is bloodier than blood" part...

What a perfect song.

Wow that was amazing. Great to see Scott making an apparance though I was a little bummed they didn't show Scott, Glenn and Jeff doing The Family Gardener, though I knew that one wasn't on the tracklist. But it was a fantastic film. Excellent idea steaming it from the website tonight, thanks to the Wilcoworld HQ.

--Mike

what a tasteful film! that was great (very insightful!), i really hope these wilco/jeff films continue as the band continues to make music, its really a compliment to the albums and just shows how great the songs go on to be live (and the behind the scenes clips and conversations really spice up the movie!)

I want to go to bed but I can't drag myself away!

hahah tru dat mike...well, see you in english after neither of us sleep tonight, maybe we can switch our globe trekker movie or whatever with the tweedy dvd? that'd be the best.

and also, many many thanks to wilco hq and tweedy for putting this up. and having it be awesome. i love the commentaries so far...glad to see tweedy notices the things we all love about wilco/tweedy audiences. anyways, great job, i'm on summerteeth, which is one of my favorites solo and in general.

Just finished. Absolutely tremendous. it was a little choppy in places where the video pixelated but other than that, perfect. What gets me is how clean the sound is. The songs are so so good, but the guitars and vocals just sear down to the soul.

Thanks Wilcoworld and Jeff. I know what's on my xmas list this year :thumbup

oh, and what t-shirt is nels wearing? It looks like hello kitty :lol

hahah tru dat mike...well, see you in english after neither of us sleep tonight, maybe we can switch our globe trekker movie or whatever with the tweedy dvd? that'd be the best.

:wave