Jeff Tweedy:Sunken Treasure DVD

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a teensy problem... My computer isn't reading the Sunken Treasure disc! so i cant find the quicktime file that brings up the downloads... Any ideas as to why?

Are you going to 'my computer' and right clicking on the disc, choosing 'open'? (as opposed to play)

maybe your computer doesn't read dvds, but it should be able to find the extras files on the disc

i don't know if that's any help at all.

I still haven't been able to download myself. "patience is a virtue." BAH!

Guest tandylacker

I may be wrong, but if you do not have a DVD player on your computer, like me, then you will NOT be able to read this DVD in any way. No extra files or anything...

There's a reason why the CD player is cheaper than the DVD player. The DVD player can play both.

I'm sure they will make the files available to non DVD player owners. Regardless, once I get a hold of the files I will seed them on some site somewhere, so if anyone can't get the files, I will be happy to send them to you.

Watched the DVD on Saturday night. Wow. That was un-fucking-real. I have been waiting my whole life to hear a musician take a stand on those loud mouths in the back, and for him to do it up there all alone took some serious balls. All he wants is for people to listen. For those of you who thought it was just "meh", please, watch it again, and really LISTEN.

Yeah, some people did download before the system went kerplooey.

People are still talking about problems (and other issues) with the downloads over here

http://forums.viachicago.org/index.php?showtopic=25315

It might be easier to keep discussion of the DVD itself here, and talk about downloading issues there. That might keep some trigger-happy moderator from merging the threads. :D

Ahh, my apologies.

No problem. :) It's just that there were a LOT of threads on this for a while, and they all got merged into this one. Seems like one thread for the DVD, and one for discussing bonus-track download issues is a reasonable breakdown.

And Laminated Cat with Glenn is probably my favorite on the DVD. :dancing