Is that the thanks Wilco gets?!

Thanks for being the kind of band I can really get fanatical about.

I haven't been able to do that since I was thirteen!

Thanks, Wilco!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks in advance for that show you guys are gonna play in Richmond in 2007, and for that long overdue return to Australia.

I'm a bit flattered to be mentioned in such a great post, to say the least.

The band does indeed support what I do. It's been my pleasure though. I can honestly say that I'm continually amazed at how popular they've gotten. I've mailed DVDs to 23 different countries in the last 2 years alone!! I'm on my 5th DVD burner during that time also. :lol But as I said, my pleasure. :worship

I'm a bit flattered to be mentioned in such a great post, to say the least.

The band does indeed support what I do. It's been my pleasure though. I can honestly say that I'm continually amazed at how popular they've gotten. I've mailed DVDs to 23 different countries in the last 2 years alone!! I'm on my 5th DVD burner during that time also. :lol But as I said, my pleasure. :worship

:lol

Jesse, you should totally be an honorary member of the band now! :)

Thanks to Wilco and all their people for being so good to up. It's awesome.

Thanks for being the kind of band I can really get fanatical about.

I haven't been able to do that since I was thirteen!

Thanks, Wilco!

I've been doing that about this band since I was thirteen. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
Dear Wilco,

Thank you for giving us free music. Thank you for broadcasting from the 930 club last week. Thank you for having the world premier of Sunken Treasure online. Thank you for including amazing shows in the Roadcase on your website. Thank you for including free mp3s with the Sunken Treasure DVD. Thank you for supporting JHamm and The DVD Project (you do support JHamm, right?) Thank you for not giving up even though you were dubbed an Alt-Country band by lousy critics. Thank you for printing great posters for all of your concerts. Thank you for being on the cutting edge of online music sharing. Thank you for letting tapers live free. Thank you for punching disrespectful fans in the face (or choking them, or just throwing them off stage - whatever you do, you do it well). Thank you for A.M., Being There, Mermaid Ave I & II, Summerteeth, YHF & AGiB. Oh, and Kicking Television. Thank you for thanking us for nothing at all. Thank you for always playing a show somewhere nearby.

Thank you,

NN

Thank you Wilco for keeping concert ticket prices affordable for your fans.

--WS :cheers

Thanks in advance for that show you guys are gonna play in Richmond in 2007, and for that long overdue return to Australia.

I second this 'thanks in advance' for the upcoming tour of Oz - I'm sure it's just around the corner . . .

thanks GregRVA for your support!

but most of all, thanks Wilco, you guys rock!

:thumbup :worship :thumbup

• 3 months later...

BUMP ;)

Thanks Wilco - for 'leaking' your own album - sorry if we were getting so impatient that it pressured you into it! We (I) promise to actually buy it when it comes out. But, seriously, thank you for streaming it this weekend and releasing What Light to the public. G-ddamn you're awesome.

Also - GregRVA - it looks like you're going to get that return to Australia you asked for - now you just have to hope for Richmond!

Dear Wilco,

Thank you for giving us free music. Thank you for broadcasting from the 930 club last week. Thank you for having the world premier of Sunken Treasure online. Thank you for including amazing shows in the Roadcase on your website. Thank you for including free mp3s with the Sunken Treasure DVD. Thank you for supporting JHamm and The DVD Project (you do support JHamm, right?) Thank you for not giving up even though you were dubbed an Alt-Country band by lousy critics. Thank you for printing great posters for all of your concerts. Thank you for being on the cutting edge of online music sharing. Thank you for letting tapers live free. Thank you for punching disrespectful fans in the face (or choking them, or just throwing them off stage - whatever you do, you do it well). Thank you for A.M., Being There, Mermaid Ave I & II, Summerteeth, YHF & AGiB. Oh, and Kicking Television. Thank you for thanking us for nothing at all. Thank you for always playing a show somewhere nearby.

Thank you,

NN

I like it.

Assuming that you live in Richmond, as I do, we should start a promotion company and try to get them to play the Landmark Theatre. That is one hell of a place to see a show.

Oh yeah, thank you Wilco for everything.

• 3 months later...

Lieberman said yesterday that America should invade Iran. Try worrying about that for a change. It is a sign of a wasteful and decadent culture when the populace ignores real issues and instead spends their time being distracted by entirely pointless trifles.