new photos of Jeff

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(An interview and photos of Jeff all in one morning?!)

Excellent shots of Jeff. Thanks for sharing them with us. (You can just see his sense of humor coming through too...like the one of him holding the guitar like...well, a smelly sock or something.) ;)

Your pics of Africa are breathtaking though. Truly. :) Amazingly beautiful. If you don't mind me asking, what part did you travel to?

Thanks again for sharing all of these with us.

Great pics, and Jeff's looking healthy and spiffy. (And more than a little like my dead former bf, which is freakin me right out.)

like the one of him holding the guitar like...well, a smelly sock or something.) ;)

If you don't mind me asking, what part did you travel to?

Thanks for the kind words..

He said 'I hold my guitar like a smelly diaper".

I went to Rwanda and Ethiopia on assignment. It was health care/humanitarian related. We went to a bunch of clinics and saw some serious shit. I try to focus on dignity and beauty rather than desperation. I also hiked into the jungle and saw these guys

charles

(LOL, I was just telling someone the same thing!) :)

those are incredible! i've been waiting for these because i know someone who worked with you that day. His name's Dan, i don't know his last name, but he works at my school now as a photo assistant thing. he's kind of strange. but i'm so glad they turned out so well, definitely adding these to my collection (i just LOVE the blackand white close up, great portrait.)