Now playing February 2007

they're a really fun/crazy/interersting live band too. they have people who paint on stage during the show and they often auction the paintings off after the show.

i was really surprised to find out that the meaning of 8 will be their 5th album! more music to check out. they're coming to denver in may! :dancing

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't it? :)

Catherine Irwin's voice is so poignant, especially on the opener, "Gravity"

To me, Freakwater always did Appalachian country at its best.

How does this compare to Endtime?

Endtime is the only one I possess and I love it. I don't think I could ever tire of "Good For Nothing."

How does this compare to Endtime?

Endtime is the only one I possess and I love it. I don't think I could ever tire of "Good For Nothing."

Endtime is my fave I think, but Old Paint and Springtime are really good too. On Endtime my fave song is "Raised Skin". :thumbup

I agree, the new stuff off his last three albums have been the best of his career. I think that he has made his own music now rather than ripping the Beatles.

I think I agree with you. It's hard to get through Gay Parade all the way. I'm now listening to Coquelicot Asleep and it's already better than Gay Parade in my opinion. But I think I'll enjoy the following stuff better again (Satanic Panic, Sunlandic Twins and the new one).